Chapter 6ixteen

THANK YOU FOR 5K VIEWSSS❤️🎉

Wednesday 30th March 2016
Neveah🌸
I've just got off the phone to Rafael and we've planned to meet up with each other later. We've gotten closer since the time I took his sister home when she accidentally got left on the bus. Bants. I mean I haven't caught feelings,and I'm sure he hasn't too, I mean I still like Lorenzo even though I have a funny way of showing it because I've been avoiding him and the rest of my friends/family for weeks now. I've been going college and everything but I've just been really anti-social. Rafael is the only person I have had contact with everyday. Well I've only spoken to Athena once recently because she wanted advice on how to bless things with Leon. Their whole situation is still fucked rn. But me not talking to my friends kind of benefited me in a away. I'm more focused on college and my relationship with my parents have bettered since I've been at home a lot. Also,my baby girl Trinity is turning 4 months on the 31st🎉💖. She's grown a lot😅. Looking like a mini me and all❤️.

After I've finished sorting out my hygiene,getting dressed,slaying my face and taking two two pictures. I rush downstairs to ask my dad for money. I'm rushing because I'm running late already. I take fleeky eyebrows seriously😌.
"Hey dad?". I said throwing myself on the sofa next to him.
"Talk". He said bluntly.
Shit den,someone's in a mood. I'd ask him what's wrong,but as much as I love my dad,right now I don't care. I just need some mulllaaa.
"Sorry if I'm bothering you but can I have some money please??". I asked nicely.
"Where are you going dressed like that though?". He asked looking at me up and down,screwing. I don't even look that bad,at all. I'm doing up simple today so I don't what he's on.
"Shopping with a friend". I replied.
"Which friend? I swear you've been avoiding your friends?". He asked. Why's my man sending all these questions my way?
"Dad,I'm already late so are gonna give few quids or not".
"Grab my purse in my jacket in the hallway". He finally said. Alright,we're getting somewhere now.
I go get his "purse"😂 out his North Face jacket and go it too him. Sometimes I think my dad does road you know,he's got so much Roadman gear.
He goes through his purse until he gives me his card.
"How much can I spend?". I questioned.
"As much as you want,just don't loose the card like you did with your mums".
"Yeaaah I got you,thanks".
I walk out the living room whilst putting my dads card into the inside pocket of my jacket.
"BYEEEEEEEE". I screamed leaving the house and slamming the door.
It's mad because my dads the only one in the house so I could of said bye to his face since my mum and Trinity are out somewhere. Boyy if she catches me with rafaellll😅.
Anyways I start walking down to the bus stop when my phone starts vibrating. Before I left my house I texted Rafael to see where he was. Just now replies saying that he just got in the shower. Nigga must be taking the absolute pissss. He wants to go to his house and wait for him,which I sly don't feel like doing because his little sister is cute and all but she chats bare😅😂. But she does tell me so much shit about Rafael that's just so embarrassing😬🙃. I might as well just go to his yard and wait.
I reply to his text and put my phone away.
"OIII NEVEAH".
A loud bang goes off.
Startled,I turn around in shock to see Julian,Lorenzo&Santana running towards me.
"Who died?" I asked with eyes wide open.
"Eeeee,she thought it was gunshot this fool". Julian laughed. They all join in with his laughter.
"Lorenzo burst a KA carton". Santana added. 🙄.
"Why are you speaking to me?". I said kissing my teeth.
"Shut up before I bait you,sket". He said angrily.
"Chill Sants". Lorenzo said. Bait me with what though. He's probably heard some shit from Faith that obviously isn't true.
Lorenzo gives me a smile which gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside. I smile back at him,I've actually missed him😓.
He's about to say something when he gets interrupted by Morgan.
"Neveah why the fuck have you been avoiding us as if you owe us weed money?". She said in a loud tone. I start laughing and hug her. I can never take Morgan seriously you know. She's too bants even when she's trying not to be.
"I've been trying to get away from drama since I'm always ending up in it. Just need some time to myself init". I said letting go of her and going to hug Sharee.
"Well next time tell us instead of going ghost on us,okay?".
I nod& she hugs me tighter. I'm surprised they're still willing to still be my friends since this is the second time I went ghost on them.
"You man,what's the motive though?". A deep raspy voice said.
I look to my left. Oh,it's junior his presence is so irrelevant I didn't even recognise his voice and realise he was here in the first place.
I kiss my teeth.
"Aren't you two blessed or not I'm still confused on what's going on with you two?". Lorenzo said stroking his imaginary beard.
"Why don't you ask your friend then? He definitely knows wagwan". I replied.
"ANYWAYS,Neveah where you off too looking as if you been slayed by the gods". Sharee said changing the topic
"Thank you baby and I'm going to meet a friend,so I gotta blast". I said beginning to slowly walk.
"No we'll come we all need motives anyway". Lorenzo said.
"No,you're good still". I said.
"Who's your friend? That Nadia girl that finessed Morgan?". Julian said. This boy has no chill.
"If so,I ain't going to this motive". Morgan said taking a step backwards.
"Come on Morgs,get your revenge. Spark her". Julian said. This boy loves seeing girls fight😂.
"Shut up Julian and its not Nadia she won't be coming back here for a while. I'm linking this boy". I said.
They all look at each other.
"Lorenzo your girls cheating on you. I officially declare that you're just a sidedish". Julian laughed. He's such a idiot😭.
"Noooo,he's just friend. Trust me".
"If he's just a friend we can go to this motive too then init?". Lorenzo asked.
I sigh. "Let's go then". I huffed.
"Where are we linking my man?". Junior asked. I roll my eyes.
"At his yard". I replied.
"Jheeze at his yard you know,it's already on levels yeah?". Julian said nudging Lorenzo.
"Fuck off man". He said slapping the back of Julian's head.
We all start walking to the bus stop to the W9 to Rafael's house. I'm walking at the back of the group trying to persuade myself that nothing's gonna go wrong and that everything's gonna be okay when Santana slows down and starts walking at my pace.
"You need to make up your mind asap. Don't go leading Lorenzo on with your new boy". He whispers to me.
"What?".
"Don't act surprised. I know why you didn't go college that morning". He said. At looking at him in shock has he been stalking me or something?
As time quickly goes by we finally get off the bus and walk to Rafael's house with the boys walking and talking behind me and the girls.
"I think Lorenzo's angry at me. Me and Rafael like that together,we're just friends . I said in a low tone so he wouldn't hear me.
"I think he is angry with you still,I saw them looks he was giving you,he looked like he was about to murder you". Agreed Sharee.
"Well I might of murdered his sister sooo....". I blurted. These lot still don't know about might I think I might of did. They both look at me in shock.
"Neveah...why would you say that?". Morgan asked.
"Long story, I'll tell you two later". I said.
"Anyways, Renzo will get over it,he's jealous that you've been pay attention to other man but him for the last few weeks". Morgan said.
"But I don't like Rafael like thattt!". I whined.
We reach the Rafael's house and I press the doorbell twice.
"You guys stay out here,we'll be two secs ". I said.
"Nah,I ain't standing outside still". Santana said.
"Why are you even here? Nobody invited you,you're not needed here". I hissed.
"Fam,we're going in,what's the big deal? Either way we still gonna meet this nigga anyways". Santana replied.
"Exactly, you're still going to meet him so just wait outside. Why are you turning this into an argument?". Morgan backed me.
"Why are we gonna wait outside like dickheads though? So you and your new man can lips each other up or something". Lorenzo said.
"I'm not her man still". Rafael laughed. I didn't even realised he answered the door. "Although I wouldn't mind lipsing her...imagine". He laughed again. This boy doesn't realise that he's just making things worse.
"Neveah...what the fuck are you doing with this boy?". Julian said in shock.
"WE AIN'T DOING NOTHING,WE'RE JUST FRIENDS". I said in a raised voice.
"But you do realise who this guy is though?" Sharee asked.
I look at everyone and they just looked so confused.
"Yeah..I do". I said.
"Your so stupid". Santana scoffed.
"You do realise this is the guy,that was in a gang,was apparently harassing you a couple months ago,the guy Junior sold you body to, this guy used you for sex so many times before your accident and he's meant be dead but your out here kotching with guy?". Lorenzo listed.
"I can't be here still, I can't process the fuckery that's going on here". Junior said walking away.
Thank god he's gone.
"I don't understand what you guys are talking about. The guy you are describing is Stickz,Right? Rafael isn't him". I said.
"Yes he is Neveah,he looks just like Stickz. This nigga is meant to be dead". Morgan said.
I scoff.
"Rafael,tell them you ain't Stickz please".
Rafael goes silent and drags his hands down his face.
"Neveah..listen". He started saying.
"What they're saying is true,you are Stickz?". I said whilst backing away from him.
"Noo,mothers life I ain't Stickz". He said.
"Oi,bigman don't lie". Sharee said.
"I'm not lying man,I ain't Stickz! I'm his younger brother". He finally said.
Everyone looks at each other.
"Ohh...we never knew he had a younger brother". Morgan said.
"Well his life was none of your business anyways". He replied.
"But he was bait...we would of known". Julian said.
"I was never in these ends before he died anyways". Rafael said.
"Where was you then?". Santana asked.
Rafael doesn't respond.
"Soooo Neveah....you still gonna fuck with him". Lorenzo asked me.
I don't understand why he is jealous when I've already told him already that I don't like Rafael.
I don't answer his question and stay quite.
"Neveah I was gonna tell you about it the last time you were he--".
"Ahh,Lorenzo did you hear that last,there was a last time". Laughed Julian whilst cutting Rafael of mid sentence.
"Julian I'm gonna hurt you so bad,watch". Lorenzo said.
"Anyways, I was gonna tell you but you had go sort out one of your friends". He said. I look at Lorenzo. I left Rafael to go see if he was okay after the shit he caused at college.
"But you could of said it over the phone,you had plenty of chances too".
Julian sniggers. This boy thinks everything's funny.
"I'd rather say it face to face init..so if you'd come in and listen,I'll explain everything to you fully".
"Nahh,Rafael another time please". I said.
"I ain't leaving still,I came here for a motive so I'm getting my motive". Santana said walking into Rafael's house. The rest follow. The confidence these lot have🙄.
"You might as well come in since your friends are staying". Rafael said.
"Fine". I sighed.