Chapter Twenty Three

Neveah🍇
I'm sat staring into space while Nadia and my cousins are rambling about yesterday's jaw dropping events. I still can't believe that what happened as replay the way Stickz showed up and dropped that revelation like that.  My killers brother,well not exactly my killer but also they guy who used to abuse me has been lurking around me for months and even though we suspected things about him,we still believed everything he said as he enjoyed playing with our heads. Thinking about this just send shivers down my spine. And the fact that he had the audacity to come to my 18th birthday outing and just spill the beans like that makes me thinking that he's planning on putting so much heavy weight on me for months. I'm scared but mostly disappointed. I'm scared because the real Rafael could come to London at any moment and try kill me again and Stickz is alive and breathing locally. What if he begins to sexually use and abuse me again. I'm mostly disappointed because Lorenzo knew who ran me over that whole time and didn't care to tell me or even my family. So if I did die would of he kept quiet? I thought to my self,with many other questions running thorough my head.
"Nevs!". Larissa snapped at me causing  to snap out my little day dream I had. "You alright babes". She asked.
"Um...yeah. Just a bit tired". I forced smile.
"Who does Lorenzo think he is not inviting me to my cousins own 18th party?". Leon screwed. I looked down at my promise ring.
"Well,he was the who planned it so he invites who he wants really". Jordan said.
"No, I don't care! I should of been there to protect Neveah since none of her 'friends' actually did anything when Stickz showed up". Leon ranted. I explained everything to them and all of them overly pissed.
"Leon's right you know, Stickz needs to be dealt with and we could of dealt with him in the heat of the moment no matter were it was at". Remarni agreed.
"Well,what do we do know. Stickz could be anywhere right now". Jordan said.
"I don't want you guys to do anything to him and he wasn't the one who ran me over anyways". I let out.
"Even if he didn't run you over,he made your life hell before that. Don't you want your revenge?" Athena said. I could tell she just wanted beef.
"No, I just want to get on my life". I said.
Leon sighs showing signs of frustration.
"You should of never come back here Nevs". Nadia said looking stressed. We both stayed up last night, neither of us got some shuteye. "I'm feeling to go back now".
"Rah, I haven't even moved to you yet and you wanna cut already". Jordan said. I shake my head.

Leon💰
"Jordan you're actually a prick. How can you think about moving to gyal when your cousins over here going through some serious shit". Larissa kissed her teeth.
"Honestly,it's okay Larissa. I've missed Jordan acting dumb all the time. I just want to forget about yesterday". Neveah clarified
I'm not buying it though. She's not okay. I'm not letting the situation slide. I'm not letting Stickz and his crazy brother get away with everything. If would fully walk to Scotland just dead Rafael. I'm deadass ain't having it. I would tell my dad since he knows ways to sort these type of things as he has links but he'd end up telling my mum since they tell each other everything and she won't let him go through with it. Eventually the whole family will find out too. I need to ring up Kurtis.
"You know what yeah,forget Stickz and Rafael?". I announced.
"What do you mean forget them? Should I just catch Amnesia?". Jordan asked without thinking.
Remarni picks up the sky remote near by and flings it at Jordan's head.
He winces in pain. "Nah,that's a scarp. Why the fuck did you do that for?"he complained.
"I'll scarp you myself if you don't watch you say. Do you fucking have a brain in that oblong head of yours?".Nadia kissed her teeth.
She's a savage, I like that.
Jordan scrunches up his face,looking he's about to cuss Nadia down but he deeps what he said and takes a seat.
"Anyways....what has suddenly brought this on Lee? I thought you was down to riding out before". Remarni said in a disappointed tone.
"Are you really going to let him walk around ends like he owns it. He was he before and he decided to die,now he wants resurrect himself,i mean has my man even ever been to church?". Jordan ranted.
"Jordan you're acting like you won't do ten toes when you see him across the road,you're all talk". Athena said.
"Athena don't chat like that, I'm a bi--".
"Ah Jordan I beg you shut up.". Nadia snaps.
"But Leon on a serious ting though are you really risking letting him walk around ends like that knowing what he's done to Nev? He's already been here pretending to be someone else,he's already gotten close to her,she's obviously in risk of reliving her  past". Remarni said.
"Look I hear you but trust me on this one. We don't want anymore smoke,it's just gonna make things for all of us,especially for Miss ugly over there". I said referring to Neveah,as I tried to brighten up the atmosphere. She's been here since 10am in the same postioion with the same blank look on her face,it's now 4:37pm.
I wink at Remarni  signaling him that I've got something planned. Larissa spots me and raises one eyebrow. Nosey Parker.
"Thanks Leon, I really don't need the drama". Neveah thanked me. "Oh and I take my ugly looks after you". She grinned making let out light laugh.
"Say mums mans ugly". I laughed.
That's my young shooter❤️.
"It's true though,you're probably the most ugliest on the earth,you look  like your dad. Have you even been getting pussy after Adrianna?". Jordan bowled with laughter.
How did he just violate me and my dad at the same time?
"Ooooo,who's Adrianna". Nadia curiously asked.
"I beg you lot don't bring up her name".  I sighed.
"She's Leon's Ex girlfriend,Ex baby mum and my twin sister". Athena said.
"Baby mum?". Nadia screws up her face.
"Yeah,the little dirty thot lied about being pregnant". Neveah said with disgust.
"Wait but..... If she's your twin doesn't that mean she's Leon's sister too".
"INSECTS". Jordan shouted as if he didn't know what really went down.
We all break out in laughter.
"Jords, it's  inscest not insects you dumb youte". Remarni said.
Jordan looks around baffled. "What's the difference?". He questioned. Everyone in house kisses their teeth.
"What?". He asked looking confused as ever.
"Jordan you're different breed of human cos your definitely not normal". Larissa shook her head.
"Aight,so basically you know how my parents  adopted Athena and Athena was in and out jail all the time, Adrianna didn't know Athena was still around and nobody new they were twins so me Adrianna we were together for a while but after our break up and Athena came out of prison, we found out that they were sisters when Adrianna and her other siblings went homeless but that was just bullshit". I explained after I recovered from laughing at Jordan.
"Ahhh, Jordan you just made my day. I actually love you". Neveah said. I could still tell she wasn't okay.
"Vice versa b". He replied. How cheeky.
The doorbell goes off, I get up and jog to the door.
"You alright baby?". I asked her as I pulled her in for a kiss. She nods and kisses me right back. I'm a gyalist I know.
I close the door behind her and we both walk into the living room with my arm around my neck.
"Is that Milo and Leon yeahhhh,I see you guys". Remarni gassed.
"Hi everyone". She greeted showing bare teeth,she's cute😂❤️.
"Nadia we're leaving". Neveah said.
Neveah hugs and kisses Larissa,hugs Jordan&Remarni and smiles at me they both leave the house, Nadia brushing past Milo as they pass walk past without saying anything to me .
"Ermm...what have I done?". Milo questioned.