Chapter Four|Part 1

🌸🌸Monday 19th October;14:30pm🌸🌸
After the hectic events of yesterday,I'm downstairs waiting for Jordan to come. He's coming with me to meet 'Jct' which I guess is Julian. I asked him to come with me because I don't where I'm meant to be going. I'm still not familiar with this area and I ain't trying to get lost. My mum walks into the living room,scratching her head whilst holding Trinity in one arm. They've both just woken up.
"You alright Nevy?Where are you off to?". She says yawning. I ignore her and continue scrolling down my Instagram feed. She sits down to me and nudges me.
"Silent treatment yeah? I see". She says. Still ignoring her and I continue scrolling through my feed when I get a text from Jordan saying he's 5 minutes away. Cool.
"Where are you going with Jordan?". I get up,sigh in frustration and go into the kitchen. This woman talks way to much. I open the fridge to get something to drink and a spot a glass of milk. Cold milk is peng,idc👅💦. I take the glass out the fridge and take a sip. It tastes a weird in way,it's a bit too sweet. Hmm,fuck it. I start to drink the rest of it when I feel someone tap my shoulder. That someone can only be my mum🙄. I turn around with milk still and my mouth and she starts laughing. I shrug,there is nothing funny. Where's the banter.
"Neveah,that's my breastmilk". SAFEEEEEEEEEE. My eyes widen and spit it out,causing it to go all over my mum. Shit. No wonder it tasted so sweet. I start patting my tounge and start panting like mad.
"Neveah!!". She laughs. I run past her and race up the stairs and into the bathroom. I pick the mouthwash and drown all of it,when I say all of it I mean the whole bludclart bottle into my mouth. I shake it all about it in my mouth for a good minute until I spit all of it into the sink. I look in the mirror panting,feeling traumatised. I'm scarred for life. I wipe my mouth with the back of my hand when my mum walks in.
"Sweet". She laughs hard and walks back out. I kiss my teeth. I bet she drinks her own breastmilk with tea. I walk back downstairs just as the doorbell goes off. I go to the door and open it and there stands Jordan. With Leon,Remarni,Faith&Larrissa.
"What's wrong Nevs. You look traumatised". Larrissa says.
" I accidentally drank breastmilk". I say quietly. They all burst out creasing.
"my girl drank breastmilk". Leon says out of breath.
"That's revolting". Says Faith,who's crying. It wasn't even that funny. I just stand there like really?
"Ay but I'm not even going to lie,it's better than normal milk". Jordan says. Everyone stops laughing and looks at him.
"Jordan I swear you've got problems. I'm starting to wonder if you're really my cousin. You're so retarded". Remarni says. We all nod agreement.
"You're all jealous of m---"
"ANYWHO,Jordan we need to get going". I say changing the subject.
"Oh yeah,we're coming too". Remarni says.
"Why". I say.
"To protect you if anything happens. I don't trust these youtes you're meeting,it might not even be them". Leon says.
"Aww you lots care". I say.
"Nahh,I just didn't have a motive". Says Faith. I playfully hit her.
"Let's go then".

🌸15:10pm🌸
We've reached our destination at the end of Merrygold road. It was a walking distance so it didn't take that long to get here but the journey to here was live.
"Neveah,where are these people your meeting then?". Larrissa asks.
"Should be here in 5 minutes". I say
"How would you know". She asks.
"He said to meet him here at 15:15 it's only 15:10pm".
"Sooooo?they're meant to come earlier,they invited us". Faith says.
"No,they invited me!". I hiss back at her.
"You man shut up,there they come". Jordan says. I face the other side of the road to see Julian,Junior,Lorenzo,Morgan and Sharee, approaching us.
"Rah,who's that girl with the braids?" Jordan says.
"Sharee,she's pretty init". He nods,watching her every move.
They finally get to where we are and I hug all of them. Jordan goes up to Sharee.
"You good yeah b". He asks her.
She lets out a small laugh. Junior puts his arm around her.
"Yeah,she's fine". Says junior. Jordan nods and slowly backs away. I quietly chuckle.
"Jordan,Faith,Larrissa,Remarni,Jordan this is,Julian,Junior,Morgan,Lorenzo and Sharee". They all say their hello's.
"I love your hair". Says Faith to Lorenzo. His hair is in single plaits.
"Me too ". Says Morgan. She then kisses him on the lips. Faith rolls her eyes. Lool,these lots are getting patterned.
"Let's go back to my house and talk there". Says Julian.