Chapter Five

🌸Wednesday 28th October;17:50pm🌸
For the last 8 days I have not left my house or had any contact with anyone since that day at the youth club. I don't want to talk Julian and his lot because I don't really trust them at the moment. All I wanted to know about is how I got hit but instead go on telling about things they did to me,and I don't want to know anymore. I'll just ask Santana about it. Since he was basically my only friend I'll ask him about it instead. He seems to know a lot.
"Neveah?". My dad shouts.
"What!". I reply in a loud tone.
He barges into my room with a Nike slider in is hand.
"Are you mad?". He asks.
"Sorry I didn't mean to raise my voice". I lie. Me and my parents are back on good terms but we got that bond no more. But we getting there.
"Hm,okay. What's your motive today?". He asks.
"Going to Leon's 18th later,it's starts at 9pm". Yeahh Leon's turned 18 today,big up my cousin🎉👏🏾💖.
"That's late,who you going with?".
"I'll take a cab there or find a friend to go with". I say.
"That sounds calm but you're going to have to look after trinity for a while me and your mum are going the to cinema".
"And you didn't care to invite me? Say nothing. What you lots watching".
"Paranormal activity: the ghost dimension".
"Skrr,you did good not inviting me!".
"We wouldn't want you to come in the first place". He laughs.
"I'm joking go get your sister from her room". He's about to walk out when I call him back.
"Dad wait,can I have a friend over". I ask.
"You have friends?".
"Dad????".
"Yeah,I'm sorry go on. It better not be that Julian boy".
"Trust me it's not"
"Good,tell Leon I said happy birthday". He then walks out. That reminds me! I haven't said happy birthday yet. I go into one of my drawers and take out my phone. I put it there because I didn't want talk to anyone. I haven't been on my phone for 8 days you know. Shit. I turn it on and go straight to Whatsapp. I can't type without getting a notification every rass second. Shit man.
📲On whatsapp group chat
To kvngSquad👑💯🍃
Big up Leon Kadeem King on his 18th unaaa🔞🎉🎉.Alright big man I just wanna say thank you for being there when times have been tough and supporting my for the last 2 years I've got to know you. Even though it's been a short period of time I fully appreciate everything you've done for me even though you can be such a dickhead at times you're truly a blessing and may God bless you nigga. HAPPY BLUDCLART BIRTHDAYYY🎉🎉😩❤️❤️. I love youuu💖💖.
📲Off whatsapp.
I jump out my warm bed and put on my red adidas jumper over my vest top and put on my adidas sliders. I've been in my bedroom all day, I'm too lazy these days. I go into Trinity's nursery and find my mum changing her nappy. My mums all dressed up. She looks nice.
"Where have you been all day". She asks.
"Chilling in my room". I say.
"You youngers are so dead these days". She says.
"Mad ting,sad ting show me your breasts". I say bare quick under my breath.
"What?".
"Huh?Nothing". I lie.
"Oh alright, I heard you have a friend coming over. Who is he". She says curiously. I scoff.
"Why going to assume it's a boy?". I ask.
"I saw you with that boy the other day, he looked quite familiar".
"Oh Santana".
"Yeah,that's his name. He's such a nice boy. He used to walk you home everyday after school when you where getting...". She stops she realises what she's about to say.
"When I was getting bullied? Yeah I know".
"ALISON HURRY UP BRUV!". My dad shouts from the bottom of the stairs.
"IM COMING NIGGA". She shouts causing Trinity to cry.
"Mother man, look what you've done to poor twinity". I say cooing I pick her up.
"Mad,I'll call later yeah". She kisses my cheek and Trintiy's forehead then leaves the nursery. A few minutes later we both go downstairs into the living room so I can watch TV. I lay 4 pillows in a square and put her into the middle and I give her some of her toys. I take out my phone and decided to call Santana. I haven't talked to him in a hot sec.
📲On the cellphone.
"Yo,who's this?". He says. His voice is so deep. Bruh.
"Nevyyy".
"Erm,why calling my line?"
"Excuse me,are you rude?"
"Yeah bitch, what do you want".
"Wanted to see if you wanted to come over chill. My parents have just gone out".
"Jheeze,Chill yeah?"
"Yeah with my baby girl Trin--".
"Ay,actually I've just remembered that I've got to go my girls house so like I'll catch you in a bit".
"Oookay,safe?".
I hang up. I didn't know he had a girl.