Chapter Six

🌸Next Day🌸
Yesterday was a shambles. Worst day of my life. Everything was going so well. But I knew the worst was yet to come. I shouldn't of went to the party knowing that Leon's bait and that a lot of people were sure to come. I still feel embarrassed about the table of food collapsing on me,my jeans are fully stained and I bet it won't even come off. But at least my cousins and Share&Morgan backed it me shows that they care❤️. Leon called me up earlier this morning. He thanked me again for his presents,asked if I was good and apparently Julian&Lorenzo had a fight? Well Lorenzo beat up Julian because Julian left me alone in the youth club. Leon sounded pissed,he said he was going to deal with Julian and also Adrianna. But I told him to leave it. I don't want anyone to get hurt because of me. Lorenzo on the other hand was talking mad shit yesterday,about I was pregnant with his baby. He was probably drunk🙄. Right now I'm in the middle of texting one of my friends in Birmingham. Nadia. She's my Bestfriend and she's coming over in a few weeks to see me. I miss her a lot. After sending her a voice note I hear the front door shut. It's probably my mum taking out the bins even though I was meant to do that. My dads in his study doing paperwork or something like that. Boring shit. My mum enters my bedroom and sits on my bed.
"Neveah,why aren't you ready". She asks
"Ermm,ready for what?".
"Leon's here. He said he's taking you out"
"Oh is he? He didn't tell me".
"Get ready then". She slaps my thigh and walks out. Ow.
"Wait mum!". I shout. She comes back in and sighs.
"What now,I need to feed your sister". She says
"It will be quick I promise".
"Alright go on".
"Yesterday, I found out that I'm not a virgin". My mum scoffs and looks at me in disbelief. She walks out shaking her head. Where is she going? I didn't even finish what I was saying. I follow her out. She goes to my dads study and shuts the door behind her. I press my ear onto the door but I can't decipher what they're talking about. They're whispering. What is there to hide though. I decided to walk in swinging the door open,seeking for their attention.
"Mum I didn't finish what I was saying". I say
"What was you saying". Asks my dad.
"Damon!".My mum hisses.
"No let her finish".
"Yesterday I found out that I'm not virgin! Why didn't you guys tell me". I say frustratedly
"Your mum didn't want you to know because of your past. I told her that it was important that you knew but she simply refused to tell you". My dad says.
"That makes no sense!". I exclaim
"Exactly!". My dad says in agreement.
"What about my baby what happened to it". I ask them.
"Baby?". My dad asks. We both look at my mum. My dad doesn't know? Damn.
"Well...?".
"A few days after you left the hospital,remember when I took you to that clinic". I nod.
"I told you I took you there for extra check ups and for the doctor to give you more antibiotics. Well it was really for a abortion. I didn't want you to have a baby because you've just had a accident and to find out that you had a human growing inside you was going to be hard so I thought it was best that you had an abortion while you didn't know what it was". She says while looking down.
"But why didn't you tell me Alison. We would figured something out. You know I'm against abortions".
"That's why I didn't want to tell you". My mum says. I stand there speechless.
So my baby survived the accident?

Leon's POV💸
Neveah must be mad if she thought we wasn't going to do anything to that Julian youte. He got caught lacking after my party by me,Remarni and Jordan. We caught him slipping by the train station in Enfield town. This boy tried running away through a alley way but ended up tripping over his own foot 😴🙄. So we gave him a few beatings. But now his face looks rearranged and we kinda broke his arm but don't worry we called the ambulance for him. Now all he has to do is apologise to Neveah. And for Adrianna. She's probably at home crying in her bed listening to drake. I wasn't going to physically hurt her because I don't touch girls like that so I sent her a video of me beating one of her friends. I hope that video hurt her soul and broke her heart. Disorientated mongoose. I don't care about her feelings right now. Family ALWAYS comes first. So I'm taking Neveah to Julian's house so he can apologise but this girl is taking forever to get ready. I'm in her living room holding Trinity. I'm not even going to lie, she looks like a light skin version of me. We are slaying these hoes. Yasss🎉✨. My auntie comes in looking stressed she takes Trinity from me.
"Are you alright aunty? You don't look too good". I say trying to sound sympathetic.
"Are you calling me clapped?".
I laugh.
"I'm joking,I'm alright. Neveah's coming down now". I nod and she smiles back at me. She walks out the living room. That's when ugly Neveah walks in,looking....ugly. How's my girl wearing a full adidas tracksuit with Nike sliders? What kind of foolishness😩. She looks so depressed and angry at the same as well.
"Where are you taking me". She asks bluntly
" Cheer up and Julian's house. He's going to apologise to you". I say
"It's not that deep you know, he just left me that was it". She says.
"Yes it is deep and why haven't you changed".
"I don't need to".
"But you can't mix Nike with adidas!". I say.
"Shut up Leon and let's go". I stand up and start walking.
"You're a disgrace". I say while slapping the back of her head. We walk out her house or shall I say mansion and towards the uber, Where Remarni and Jordan are waiting. I hop in the front and Jordan opens the door Neveah. He looks her up and down then shakes his head.
"Adidas and Nike? Really Neveah?".