Chapter Eight

🌸Monday 16th November🌸
⏰BZZZZZZZZZZZ!!⏰
I shoot up from my bed by the sound the alarm attacking my ears. But why did I have to put so close to my bed? Ughh anyways, finally have college todayy🎉🎉. Some of you guys maybe thinking,why fuck is dumbass girl happy about going college? I'm excited because I've actually missed going college,it's felt like I haven't been in forever. Plus the whole squaaaa' is gonna be there,so it's definitely gonna be lit🔥. It feels good knowing that we're on good terms. It's 7:30 but I could still be asleep because my lesson doesn't start till 10:00am but I need to get my picture taken for my ID. longggggggg! I sit up on my bed and do some next possessed stretches before getting out of my bed. I quickly check my phone to see if I have any new notifications and that but as usual I have none. My phone is always dry,never popping! I put my phone down and take off all of my clothes,revealing my stripper body. I wish😪. I grab my bath robe from the back of my door and walk into the bathroom to deal with my hygiene. First I brush my teeth,for like two minutes,then I put on my shower cap and hop in the shower.

After 15 minutes of cleansing my body I get out the shower. The whole bathroom is filled with steam.  Damn. I take off my shower cap(I washed my hair yesterday,I wasn't trying to get it wet) and exit the bathroom. I go back into my bedroom.  I connect my phone to the my speakers. I have a beats pill but that ain't as loud. I love my music turnt up to the max.
🎶
I used to think about how you would act
When a nigga got money
Now you done switched up on me
Now you wanna say "what's up?" to me
Okay so now you wanna make love to me
Girl if you don't get the fuck from me
I know you thought we had something special
But you don't mean nothing to me
Girl I'm sorry you not the one for me
Just be honest, girl, what you want from me?
This ain't nothing new, keep it so 100
I can't let none of these niggas get one up on me
I go by God-Tiller, you better run from me
Give hope to my niggas, them niggas love money
Adios to them bitches, can't get a hug from me
I'm high on life, that's what it does for me
My numbers going up, I feel a buzz coming (one up)
Young nigga, young nigga
Your friends bad too?
Then tell 'em come with you
And we like, bitches with they own shit
We don't like gold diggers
Girl if you don't get the fuck from me
I know you thought we had something special
But you don't mean nothing to me
Girl I'm sorry you not the one for me--

What bitch ass nigga turned down the music? I turn around from creaming my legs and see my mum standing there. Watching me. With her arms crossed. And my whole body,exposed. Skrrrrr, I grab my towel,like there's no tomorrow and wrap that shit around my body
"MOMMMM!" I shout. She laughs.
"What are you hiding from me? We're both girls boo". She says,sitting down on my bed.
"Well,I find it uncomfortable". She rolls her eyes and chuckles.
"Oh please Neveah".
"What are you implying". I say with a raised eyebrow.
"Oh nothing, where's things you brought on Saturday?"
I point to my MCM backpack and walk into my wardrobe,rolling my eyes. Mom,dad&Trinity came back yesterday instead of Saturday night. I don't know they decided to stay over for one more day but I spent more time with Lorenzo. Lorenzo can SINGGGG&DANCE🎉😍. Nah,you should of seen the way he was whining😍😩. Yesterday was live,we're getting really close now.
Anyways, what to wear??? I wanna wear something comfortable but I don't wanna look too trampy. Hmmm. I'll just go with, a grey side split knit jumper, black jeans, black bomber jacket and for shoes black Jordan eclipse. I grab every piece of clothing I've chose and I also pick up a black MK bag. I walk out my wardrobe and lay all my clothes on my bed. My mom is still in here.
"Do you want me drop you off today?". She asks
"No thanks i can take the bus".
"Good because I wasn't going to anyways". She says laughing.
"Whatever man,let me get dressed please".
"Sure&Neveah I know you didn't go straight home on Saturday".
"How do you know that?".
"You're aunty kemi told me". She says walking out.
Agh,Aunty Kemi has always been a snitch. Coming like feds. She's my dads sister btw and Remarni's mother.
My dad is half Nigerian& half Irish. My mum is Half Jamaican&half German. But my white side of my family are all back in Birmingham. Well most of them.
I turn my music back on but lower the volume and put on my clothes and shoes. I pick up my phone is now 8:30am. I need to be at college by 9:30am. It's best if I leave in 20 minutes. I have nothing else to do so it gives me time to do my make up. I'm not planning to put on heaps so it should be quick. I sit down at my vanity and first do my eyebrows,filling it in then concealing it to make it look neat. I then blend in the concealer then put on my foundation,blending it evenly on my face. Highlighting&contouring is long so I'll skip that. Finally I put on mascara and eyeliner. After all of that l put all the things I need for college in my MK bag. I also put a few essential such as my make up bag,money,perfume and my charger,etc. I swear someone told me that busses in London have sockets. It's like 8:55am now, Lorenzo told me to meet him at a bus stop near my house but I've forgotten which one. I pick up my phone from my bedside table and leave my bedroom.
"MUMMMM,IM LEAVING". I shout.
"Fuck off". I hear her reply, she must've of thought I wouldn't hear her. I lightly chuckle,shaking my head. I leave the house and call Lorenzo. It starts ringing hand I slowly start walking. Suddenly I hear "OII YOU". being shouted. This person better not be taking to me. I turn around anyways. It's Leon&Remarni. I walk back towards them mainly because they have food.
"Hey guysss". I say grinning.
"Oh,so are bless now?".Remarni asks. Tbh, what happened between them and Julian doesn't bother me anymore.
"Of course". I scoff.  I try to put my hand in Leon's packet of crisps but he moves it away. I kiss my teeth.
"What are you guys doing here anyways. Haven't you got college to go to".
"Yeah we're on our way,we just came to pick you up". Leon says.
"I am capable of going by myself,thanks".
"Calm but we'll get you there quicker. Uber man is waiting". Leon says.
"And u swear you need to get your ID picture taken?". Remarni asks.
"Yeah,I need to be there for 9:30".
"It's 9:00am now soo, you need to skrrr and get in the ride". Remarni says.
"You didn't have to force it Remarni,you're not Bryson tiller". Leon says walking away. I just laugh.
"I thought it banged but are you coming".
"Yeah,I might aswell".