Chapter Three

🌸Next day🌸
It's now 12:45am and I'm in bed,staring at the ceiling,daydreaming. Yesterday wasn't that deep and it turned out live but that's only because my cousins were there. We had the maddest rave,my snapchat was popping🎉.But I can't get out of my head what happened with them group of girls and boys and my dad,yesterday. I wanna know who they're are and why my dad doesn't want them near me. I can't help but think that they have something to do with my accident or just happen to see what happened. I'd ask my dad again but I know he would just tell me to forget about it,he always does. I can never get the truth out of him. My mum,I'll ask her. She doesn't like to keep things away from me so she will probably tell me. I snap out of my daydream when I feel my phone vibrating from under my left thigh. How the fuck did that get there? It's message from my nigga Jordan. He wants me to being him food? I swear this boy ate like 5 plates of food yesterday and he wants more.Lool,I don't mind. It gives me an excuse to go out and explore. I jump out of my bed and strech,letting out the biggest yawn. As soon as I open my bedroom door I hear the front door slam shut. Who could that possibly be leaving. Hope it's not my mum,I really need to talk to her. I walk up to my parents bedroom door and knock.
"Mumm? Are you there?".  I shout.
"Stop shouting you're going to wake up trinity,I'm downstairs". She shouts from the bottom of the staircase. Oh shame.  I race downstairs skipping the last two steps and go into the living room. My mums sat down with her feet up on the table,eating left over food from yesterday evening. My dad was probably the one that left the house.
"Where did dad go". I ask while sitting down next to her.
"Out". She says bluntly.
"Hmm,okay. Jordan wants me to go drop some food for him at his house".
"That's nice". She says bluntly once again.
"Mumm,why you being like thiss". I ask,throwing a big strop.
"Well,Neveah,what do you want?! I'm trying to in eat in peace here".
"Answers!". I exclaim
"To what child?".
"To why dad went mad on the group of boys and girls that came yesterday". I say.
"What boys and girls?". She asks. It's blatant that she knows what I'm talking about.
"There was 3 girls,a pair of boy twins and one other boy, they all turned up and dad flipped".
She puts down her food on the table and looks at me weirdly.
"Your dad didn't tell me about this"
"Well??".
"Erm,just forget about it. It was probably nothing. He must've gotten angry because they weren't invited". Before I could say another word she grabs her phone from the arm rest to her and scurries into the kitchen. But then she comes back out and takes her food from the table and goes back into the kitchen. I just look at her blankly. I hate not knowing the truth. It just makes me want to know more about it. And I also hate the fact that they won't tell me what happened to me. It's probably not even that deep. I deserve to know since I was the in the rass accident.

I storm upstairs and flop myself onto the bed. I can't be bothered to go give Jordan food,that's looking long and my mum has already spoiled my mood. I'll text him saying I can't come because I don't know the way,and that's true.
*On whatsapp📲
To £'Jordan🍃 @13:05pm
Jords,my g. I can't come to your house with the food cos I don't know where you live....
From £'Jordan🍃 @13:08pm
Oh shit yeah. Mans stomach is doing bits aswell😪.
To £'Jordan🍃 @13:08pm
Come over,then you can eat all you want.
From £'Jordan🍃@13:10pm
Truu.Ite ina bit b.
I air his last message and throw my phone besides me. But then I hear it vibrating again. I sigh. I don't like people calling me,I prefer to text tbh. I pick up my phone and it's call from a No caller ID. I hate it when people call me on unknown,it scares me. Like it could be anyone. I hesitantly pick up.
*On the phone📱
"Hello who's this?" I say.
"Meet at the park near the train station in an 1hr". A deep voice says.
Before I could question the person any further,the person has hung up on me. Strange? Do I go,or do I stay at home.

🌸15 minutes later🌸
After having a relaxing shower,I'm in my bedroom choosing what to wear. Yes,I've decided to link this unknown person. I know what I'm doing may be risky but I wanna get out this house and get some fresh air anyways. So,I've finally decided on what to wear and I've laid it out on my bed. I've chosen to wear navy blue jeans,a beige turtle neck and patent Prada's. Keeping it simple today. Before I put all of that on, I drop my towel onto the the bed and cream myself head to toe in that good good coco butter. The smell is so peng. I then put on a black bra,with matching underwear and a black vest. I put on black ankle socks followed by my jeans. Putting on skinny jeans is a struggle. I then put on my turtle neck then put my hair into a quick very very very messy bun and leave  pieces of hair out at the front on each sides. I put on my beige waterfall jacket and put my phone in my pocket then route.