Chapter Two

🌸Saturday 17th October;17:50pm🌸
I've settled in pretty good in the house. I prefer this house than my house back in Birmingham. Don't get me wrong there was nothing wrong with the house in Birmingham but this house is somethings else. It's 5 bedroom house and the bedrooms are very spacious. My bedroom is a grey,white and black theme. I have a grey built in wardrobe,king sized bed,black heart-shaped carpet in front of the bed and white vanity. There is a black corner sofa with mini grey coffee table in one corner surrounded by white beanbags. I also have a mini balcony and from there you can see our garden. It is massive ok. Massive. But there is not much except for sprinklers,LED lights, a mini shed, a jet black bench and table,bbq set and a grey swing seat. My mum is planning to get more things built in. There are 3 bathrooms and a attic. I went up there yesterday and it is booky. It is filled with cobwebs and drenched in dust. There are garbage bags filled with things probably things that the people who used to live her left. I just hope,they didn't leave no dead bodies here. I just hope. Otherwise I'm about to skr out this house and never come back okay. I don't play.

Today my Mother and Fathers old friends are coming over to see us. And some of my aunties,uncles and my cousins. Well they're mainly coming to see Trinity since she's the newborn she will probably get the most attention. But I'm still not ready yet and the guests are gonna be here at @18:30pm but knowing that some of the guests are black they will probably turn up around 7:30pm so I ain't stressing. Right now I'm catching up on American Horror Story,season 3 on my Iphone,when my mum enters my room with Trinity,interrupting my little Netflix and chill session.
"Nevy,watch your sister for me while I have a shower please and why aren't you ready yet?". She says while handing me Trinity.
"Because I know how black people timing works,everyone's is going to be late so it gives me time to chill". I say while my eyes are still glued onto my phone.
"Mhmmm,I see. Well today there shall be no chilling. Go give Trinity a bath please". She walks out. I sigh and pause my phone. I look down at Trinity and she's busy playing with her hands. I lay her on my bed and take off her mini onesie. She's now left in her nappy and is wearing a gold necklace with her name on it 'Trinity-Rose'. I have the same on but with 'Neveah-Rose' on it. The rose bit is my mums name,she wanted us to both have her name. I take her off her necklace and slip it into my tracksuit pocket. Before I take off her nappy and I tickle and blow her stomach. She loves it when I do that. She lets out this cute but hysterical laugh. Cute up,cute up.
I take off her nappy and take her to one of the bathrooms and give her a bath.

After bathing Trinity, I take her to my mums bedrooms to dress her up. I walk in to find my Mother with her towel wrapped around her.
"Pass her I will takeover from here, you get ready. It's already six". I give trinity to my mum and kiss her delicate little head. I walk and I head back into my room.
🌸7:10🌸
Guests are slowly starting to turn up. Not one person came at 18:30pm. What did I tell my mother. Mind you, my dad still ain't here yet. He went to pick up my Grandad and Grandma from their house which is half an hour away and he left one hour ago. I don't where the hell they're but my dad better hurry,my dad is being looked for. After my accident I didn't remember my grandma and grandad. But I got to know them in the space of two years and we are really close. Same goes for my aunties,uncles and cousins. I love my cousins the most❤️. They're so turnt and funny. But they can be annoying at times, especially my boy cousins. I'm still in my bedroom adding the finishing touches to my outfit. I'm wearing a black ribbed turtle neck,white high-waisted jeans and all black timberlands. I have on a gold chunky necklace,my other necklace with my name on and wearing gold studs in each ear and my hair is straightened. I've decided to keep it out today. My nails are painted white with a sliver floral design and I'm wearing a gold MK watch I got for my 17th last month. I spray on my Victoria secret pure seduction perfume on my neck,wrists and all over my body. I sit down on my bed for a bit with hella thoughts running through my head. I'm actually nervous. Because I know people will becoming up to me and asking me hella questions and I will probably won't know what to say. Especially because I don't know them anymore. I'm so deep I my thoughts I didn't realise my mum standing in front of my door. She looks beautiful. She is wearing black skinny jeans,with a oversized white blouse and her hair straightened too. She has one a rose gold Mk watch and black biker boots. Yeah,it's simple but she looks dead gorgeous.
"I didn't hear you come in. Is dad here yet" I say.
"Yeah,he is. And we're all waiting for you,everyone wants to see you. Your cousins have just arrived".
"Have they? I'll be down in a second, I just need to get my phone". I say nervously
"Neveah,you seem nervous". She comes to sit next to and puts her arm around me.
"I know not everyone downstairs knows that you've had amnesia and that you don't know them but trust me it everything is gonna be chill. You were hit by a car,surely they will understand. Okay". My mother always knows what to say to cheer me up and boost my confidence.
"yeah you're right,I love you".
"I love you too. Now come on downstairs". I quickly grab my phone and follow my mum and downstairs. I can hear my heart beating and my palms are all sweaty. I take one big breath and exhale. I walk in the living room behind my mum. Everyone's busy admiring Trinity that they haven't noticed me. My mum clears her throat. That's when my cousin Remarni notices me.
"What you saying Neveah". He says.
"Marniiiii". I walk towards him and give him a hug. We are both the same age and this boy is fully road. As soon as we break the hug I find that everybody's eyes are on me. Now I've gone shy. I smile and all my cousins come up to me. I say my hellos to all of them and buss convo with my favourite cousins, Faith,Larrissa,Jordan and Leon. Remarni is classed as my favourite cousin too.
"Ay,wheres the food at. My stomach is moving mad hungry". Says Jordan.
"In the kitch...en". Before I could finish off my sentence they've all scurried off to the kitchen.
"NEVEAH-ROSE MI LIKKLE FAVOURITE NIECE COME OVER YA SUH". Omg,that is definitely my Grandma. Forever shouting. I don't even understand what's she's saying. I walk over to her and hug while she's gives me kisses all over my forehead. I talk to her for a bit and then over to my Grandad who's drinking rum with a few of my uncles and some random guy. I say my hellos to all of them, then go greet my aunties. All of them are with Trinity and my mum.
"She looks just like me you know". One of aunties say.
"Lies,lies,she looks like me". I say interrupting their little conversation.
"Neveah" they all say in unison. I hug them all greet them. I've noticed that my favourite auntie,auntie Caroline ain't here yet. She's probably running late. I got over to my dad. He's all rocking all black today.
"Dad where's auntie Caroline?"
"She can't come,she's working a late shift at the hospital".
"Oh,okay". I say in disappointment.
"She sends all her love though". He says patting my head.
I go to the kitchen to catch up with my cousins but I only find Jordan,yamming down food like he's never eaten before,sitting on top of the counter.
"Where are the others?". I ask him whilst taking plantain off his plate.
"Nah Nevy,put that back".
"Chill bruv, I'll get you more".
"You best you know and the others are outside. They're trying to figure out how to connect Remarni's phone to the speakers".
"Speakers?" I say confused.
"Yeah,you have speakers in your garden. Keep up b". He says while pushing my head. I playfully hit him and go to the garden to see wagwan.
In a corner I see Remarni,Leon,Faith&Larrissa all huddled.
"What's happening". I ask.
"I'm trying to connect my phone to these rass speakers". Remarni says frustratedly.
"I think I know how to do it but they won't let me because I'm a girl". Faith says pissed off.
"Nah not,even you just mess up things" Leon says.
"Boy, you better shut the fuck up otherwise---"
"Or what". Leon says,squaring up. Woah,this nigga getting ready to fight.
"You lots allow the beef,Remarni pass your phone". He hands it over to me and he makes some space for me. I look at the speaker and see if there is any switches because I doubt they've even turned on the thing. At the very bottom of the speaker I feel a button and I press it the. Speaker flashes blue.
"I think you have to connect it through Bluetooth,here". I pass him back his phone and he connects his phone.
"Finally". He exclaims.
First song his puts on is Jumpman by drake and future. This is my song! Me,Faith,Larrissa,Leon, Remarni and a few of my other cousins have rave in the Garden.

🎶Jumpman, Jumpman, Jumpman them boys up to something🎶. I'm all turnt,whilst snapchatting the rave when I feel someone's heavy body jump onto my back. I quickly grab onto the persons leg with one hand while my other hand has my phone in it. I can't take all this wait pon mi back and my phone is about to drop out my hand. It's either I drop this heavy ass Unknown grown person or drop my phone. Hell to the no no, I'm not about to drop my phone. Sorry person. I let go of the persons leg and all that weight on my back is lifted.
"FUCK SAKE NEVEAH. WHY YOU GONNA DROP MAN". I turn around to Jordan lying on the floor with his hand on his head. Everyone's stop skanking and have now surrounded Jordan.
"Jordan,I'm sorry but you're so heavy and I couldn't take it man. Allow loose some weight and then come for a piggyback". Everyone starts laughing and starts snapchatting Jordan.
"Fuck you all,don't record man". He's says angrily. I help him up and cleans himself with his hands.
"Who are those youtes over there by the bench". Remarni says.
"I've got no idea".
"Oh yeah sorry". He says realising what he had just said.
"Intruders,intruders". Faith says. This girl can be so childish sometimes😂.We all look at her as if she's crazy.
"Shut up about intruders,these are paigon's tryna ruin our reunion". Leon says.
"Ahlie,Boys I think we're gonna have to take matters into our own hands". Jordan says.
"Wait,wait. Let me pull out the ting". Remarni says. He reaches into his boxers and slowly pulls out his hand,revealing his hand in a gun sign. This eeediat, I actually for he had a gun for second😂😂. We laugh.
"But seriously nobody invited them so why are they here please?".
"I don't know, I'll got talk them. You lots stay here with your imaginary strap".
"Skr,about imaginary,this gun is deadly". I roll my eyes and walk to the group of 3 boys and 3 girls. Two of three boys look like twins,they're beautiful. Well I guess they are twins and the other boy and girls are spices🔥. They're all talking to each other but stop when I approach them.
"Neveah". They all say. I look at them confused. How do they all know my name?
"Hi,erm,Who are you guys and how do you know my name". I say. They all share a disappointed look. Bruh.
"She don't remember us, that car must of really hit her hard". One of the twins says.
"Junior!!". One of the girls hisses!
"well yeah,I suffered amnesia". They all give me sympathetic looks.
"Neveah!!". I look around I see my dad charging towards us.
"oh shit". One of the boys say.
"What are guys doing here?I told you I didn't want you anywhere my daughter". He's says angrily.
"Mr King,we was just---". One of the girls try to explain.
"I don't want to hear it,just leave! Go on,leave". They all have disappointed looks on their faces while they walk away.
"Dad,who are those people". I ask.
"Don't worry nevs, just carry on having fun yeah". I nod and go back to my cousins. We start singing and turning up like nothing had just happened.
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Liking the story the story so far? Drop your opinions in the comment and don't forgot to vote and follow,duces💖.
-Picture:Top Left-Leon
Middle-Faith
Top Right-Larisssa
Bottom left- Jordan
Bottom Right- Remarni