Chapter 30 - edited

**R-rated content**

**Liviana's POV**

I'm in a bed. That's the first thing I realize when I wake up. I don't know where or who's bed it is. I look around but it's still too dark to see. I feel around myself and move to the side of the bed. I feel a night stand and turn on the lamp that's resting on top. After about ten minutes of struggling and blind searching, I find the switch and turn it on. I relax back into the bed once I realize I am in Ransom's room. Just as I am about to close my eyes and go back to sleep, the door opens. I jump up and yelp as I fall onto the floor. I hear laughter and cautiously peek over the bed. I relax once I see it's Ransom holding a tray with two plates on it.

"What are you doing on the floor?" He asks with a grin.

"Well, I thought it might be more comfortable down here so I wanted to test it." I say, shrugging my shoulders.

"Sure. And what do you think?" He asks as he sets the tray down on the other night stand and sits on the bed.

"Pretty comfy." I say, still sitting on the floor. He laughs at me and shakes his head.

"Okay, well come back onto the bed." Ransom says while motioning to me to get up. I get up then sit down against the pillows at the top of the bed. When I'm fully situated he sits the tray beside me and hands me a plate with french toast and some bacon on the side. He takes his own plate that has the same and starts to eat. We eat in silence but I could feel Ransom watching me. He finishes before me and places his plate back on the tray and takes a cup of coffee off of it, watching me the whole time.

"Why are you watching me?" I ask, looking up at him. He has a smirk on his face and it distracts me momentarily, but I shake my mind and focus on his eyes.

"I was just thinking about how lucky I am to have you." He says, causing me to blush and he laughs. I put my plate back onto the tray and take my cup of coffee. Taking a sip before looking back at him.

"What time is it?" I ask since I have no idea what to say about his last comment. He understands that and smiles.

"About 12. You slept almost all day." He says and my eyes widen.

"We need to get to school." I say, jumping out of the bed, but before I make it to the door, Ransom stops me.

"I already called them and said that you were sick. You're not going to school today." He says, grabbing me around my waist and pulling me onto his lap.

"Did Christian go to school?" I ask.

"Yes. I asked him to explain to the girls what happened so that they wouldn't worry." He says, wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"So we have the house to ourselves for a few hours?" I ask, wrapping my arms behind his head.

"Yup. What do you want to do?" He asks, leaning his head closer to mine. I pretend to think about it and then pull myself out of his arms and stand on the side of the bed. He frowns at me but I smile at him. When he reaches for me, I quickly grab a pillow and hit him with it.

"Hey!" He says with a laugh.

"Pillow fight!" I yell and hit him again.

"Oh your going down princess!" He yells and grabs another pillow. Just as hes about to swing, I jump on him and push him down with the pillow. "Alright! Alright! I give up!" He says, his voice muffled from the pillow.

"I win?" I ask, letting up on the pillow a little.

"Yes, you win." He says and I let him up. "Just kidding!" He shouts then hits me with the pillow. I laugh and hit him back. I jump off the bed and try to run out of the room. Only to be caught just as I open the door. He wraps his arms around my waist and lifts me off of the ground and I squeal as he spins us in a circle. He stops spinning and falls down onto the bed. With him on top of me.