Chapter 46 - edited

**Third person POV**

Liviana walks towards the table while holding onto her father's arm. Ransom watches in awe of her beauty as she approaches him. Liviana holds her breath to keep from passing out from the happiness she feels. Avangolina makes eye contact with Christian and they smile at each other. Diamond and Alicia are holding each others arms to keep from jumping with excitement. Katrina has tears in her eyes that she wipes away with a tissue. Rosalinda is looking at the couple with complete adoration as she takes in their love for each other. Christopher is smiling at his younger cousin and Lucifer is standing next to Rosalinda but staring at his wife and daughter with love that only a father and husband could know.

"Are we ready?" Rosalinda asks after clearing her throat from the emotions she is feelings. Ransom and Liviana both nod their heads, not once taking their eyes off of each other. Both entranced by the other. "Then let's get started. Hold each others hands at the wrist and don't let go." Rosalinda tells them and they do as she says. Ransom is able to fit his entire hand around Liviana's tiny wrist while Liviana can only get half way. "I'll say one of the verse then you two will repeat what I tell you, then you'll say your vows and we'll tie the rope." Rosalinda tells them and they both nod.

"Ransom and Liviana, today you are surrounded by your family and friends, all of whom are gathered to witness your exchange of vows and to share in the joy of this occasion. Let this be a statement of what you mean to each other and the commitment of marriage you will make. Ransom and Liviana, know now before you go further that since your lives have crossed, you have formed eternal bonds. With full awareness, know that within this circle you are declaring your intent before your friends and family as witnesses. The promises made today and the ties that are bound here greatly strengthen your union and will cross the years and lives of each soul's growth. Do you seek to enter this ceremony?" Rosalinda says, starting the ceremony as she waits for them to answer.

"Yes." Ransom and Liviana say at the same time and Rosalinda nods.

"Ransom, will you share in Liviana's pain and seek to alleviate it?" Rosalinda asks.

"I will." Ransom replies.

"Liviana, will you share in Ransom's pain and seek to alleviate it?" Rosalinda asks, turning to Liviana.

"I will." Liviana answers with a smile which Ransom returns.

"And so the binding is made. Ransom, will you share in Liviana's laughter and look for the brightness and the positive in her?"

"I will." Ransom assures.

"Liviana, will you share in Ransom's laughter and look for the brightness and the positive in him?"

"I will." Liviana repeats with tears in her eyes.

"And so the binding is made. Ransom, will you share in Liviana's burdens so that your spirits may grow in this union?"

"I will." Ransom says as he wipes away one of Liv's tears.

"Liviana, will you share in Ransom's burdens so that your spirits may grow in this union?"

"I will." Liviana says as she kisses Ransoms hand that is still cupping her cheek.

"And so the binding is made. Ransom, will you share in Liviana's dreams and make them as your own?"

"I will." Ransom answers as he grasps Liviana's hand again.

"Liviana, will you share in Ransom's dreams and make them as your own?"

"I will." She answers with a nod, knowing very well what Ransom dreams of.

"And so the binding is made. Ransom, will you take the heat of anger and use it to build the strength of this marriage?"