Chapter 3- DONUTS!!

A few hours later, I wake up on Louis's lap. He's sound asleep, so I try not to move, but it's no use. He slowly opens his eyes with a large grin on his face. I snuggle into him further and he wraps his arms around me. We sit like that for a while. Then, I sit up, kiss him on the cheek, and hop up. I race around the corner to where Kora and May are reading books, Russ is drawing, and Freddy taking a nap in the corner. I decide to be nice and leave Freddy sleeping, for now... He he he... I notice that I haven't eaten anything for the whole time that we've been stuck in here.  I NEED MY DONUTS!! I asked Kora if she's seen any food, and told me the breakfast stuff was in the boxes in the left corner... He he he... My donuts might be in there!! After rummaging through three boxes I found two kinds of donuts, powdered and glazed. I feel the need for sugar... Yesss!! I go back to Louis with my donuts and offer him one, he gladly accepts (after kissing me on the cheek). I snuggle into him while eating my donut, and then think that it would be really sad if this was a dream. I started to cry and Louis turned me around to face him.
     "What's wrong?" he asks with a concerned look on his face.
     "I was thinking and then I got sad because this might be a dream." I say and start sobbing again.
     "Yeah, I thought it was a dream too,"
     "Really? This seems all too good to be true,"
     "I know, I was thinking the same exact thing!"
     "Well, as long as we're together, right?"
     "Yeah,"
     Then I realize that I have to use the bathroom, and need a drink really badly.
     "Louis, where's the bathroom?" I ask.
     "C'mon, I'll take you there." he says, laughing.
     I hop onto his back and he gives me a piggy back ride to the room where my friends are hanging out, which I have deemed The Lounge. There are two doors side by side with what looks like men and women signs.
     "Like my masterpieces?" says Russ, coming up behind me.
     "Yes, they're AMAZING," I reply sarcastically.
I enter the one marked for girls, and do my business, wash my hands, and come out.
     "Can I have a tour now?" I ask.
     "Sure, I'll show you around." says Louis.
We start off where we woke up a little while ago, which resembles a living room of some sort, so I guess that's what I'm gonna call it. Next, there's a hallway off the left wall that has 4 rooms, 2 rooms with 2 queen sized beds, and 2 rooms with only one bed. But each room could easily hold at least 2 more beds. There are 7 of us in all, so 2 people are going to have to share a bed, but we'll figure it all out later.
At the end of the hall, there is a kitchen with full cabinets, running water, and a refrigerator and freezer. Next to the stove, there is a door that looks like it would be a closet, but is actually a pantry, packed with enough food for our group to last 10 years on without running out, if we each ate 3 heaping meals a day. So we have enough food. Good. We head through a door on the right, and find ourselves right back where we started, in The Lounge.
"This tour has come to an end, feel free to explore if you want." says Louis.
     "Thank you," I reply, getting onto my tiptoes to kiss his cheek, but he turns his head, and our lips meet. "Get a room!!" someone shouts. Just then, I had the most brilliant idea. I break the kiss, run over to Russ, and grab a sheet of paper and some crayons. I draw the scariest face I can, and tiptoe over to where Freddy is still sleeping. I nudge him with my foot.
     Freddy, time to wake up," I say with my most soothing voice. He stirs, and mutters something that sounded like go away mom. I put the mask over my face, and shake him. He opens his eyes and screams so loud that everyone in the room turns to look at us.
     I fall to the ground, laughing like a hyena while Freddy flails around on the ground, a shocked look on his face, which just makes me laugh even harder, and then the mask pops off.
     "AUTUMN!!!!" He yells, coming at me. I run, but he catches me. And then the tickling starts.
     "AHHHH!!! S-stop! P-p-please!!! Louis-s-s, save m-me!!" I yell.
     Louis scoops me up into his arms bridal style, and takes me to the living room. Then he starts tickling me.
     "P-p-please s-stop!!" I say laughing and crying and hiccuping all at the same time.
     "Fine, but for a price," he says, stopping.
     "And what would that be?"
     "I don't know, what do you think?"    
     "How about.." I cut myself off and kiss him on the lips. After 5 minutes we stop, and I snuggle into him and start daydreaming of us being together in a normal world.
______________________________________________________
Yay DONUTS!! Donuts are amazing! What's your favorite kind of donut?

Leave any ideas you have below!

Thank you my little elf MikailaHerbst