Chapter 4- Advenchaaaaaa

I wake up in a bed with a pair of strong arms around me. I feel hands playing with my hair. I close my eyes and sigh. Feels... Soooo.... Good. A hand caresses my face, and a pair of lips kiss me on the forehead. I turn to look at this person, and it turns out to be Louis. I keep forgetting that were together now.
     "Good morning," he whispers into my ear. He carries me to the kitchen, sets me down onto the counter, and walks over to a drawer on the right side of me, which contains cereal and pop tarts. Donuts yay!!! He hands me a powdered one and then carries me to the living room where everyone is settled down. The beginning of the lion king is playing on the screen.
     "I thought we couldn't connect to wifi in here," I say.
     "We can't, this is on a DVD player." replies Kora.
     "Well then you better make some room for Louis and I."
We sit down and start watching. 2 hours later, the end credits start rolling.
     "Why!!! Whyyyy?!?" I cry out. Louis starts laughing and says
     "It's just a movie you know..."
     "Yeah, but it's really sad!!" I say.
     "Well... Why don't we go and find something to cheer you up,"
     "Yay!! Advenchaaaaa."
     "Okay, but I have to blindfold you, or it would ruin the surprise,"
     "That doesn't seem suspicious at all, but ok,"
     He takes a piece of paper and covers my eyes, then with one hand guides me to our destination.
After lots of twists and turns, I hear a door open and I walk forward. Louis then takes the blindfold off. We're in a dark room, with a few chairs and some boxes in the corner. All of the sudden, the lights turn on.
     "Ahhhhh it burns!! It BURNS!!!" I shout, while Louis is on the floor, bursting with laughter. After about 5 minutes, Louis settles down.
     "So why'd you bring me here?" I ask Louis.
     "Well, I found this room when you fell asleep yesterday and thought, maybe something that Autumn likes is in here, so I looked around and I found... This." he says. He pulls something big out of a box.
     "YAAAY!!!!" A radio. And then Louis brings out a box full of pop albums. There's nothing up to date that we listen to, but they have the good songs from back in middle school like Shut Up and Dance by Walk the moon and Wildest dreams by Taylor Swift. So not to bad.
I sit down and pull Louis down with me and I pop in the Taylor Swift 1989 album. I hum along softly and close my eyes.
     "Remember the dance we went to in 7th grade?" I ask.
     "Not really..." he replies.
     "It was the one time I actually wore makeup to school."
     "Oh I remember that!"
     "Yeah, that was a fun night."
     "Yeah, we but we never danced together that night."
     "How about we dance now?"
     "Sure."
We stand up and come together, swaying back and forth, back and forth through out the rest of the album, the music taking us to a land where nothing bad can happen.
_____________________________________________________
Thanks for reading! This is the first time I've ever written a book, so if you don't like it, then I'm sorry.

My little elf MikailaHerbst , thank you again

Leave comments here if you have any ideas! Thanks again for reading!!