Chapter 9- Living the Dream (Part 1)

I dream about a normal day at school. It is an A day, so I have access with Louis and a few others. I also have Language Arts and Science. Well, at least I have Science! Also, I have gym which I actually enjoy, even though I hate sports. It is a Tuesday, so I have chorus after school. Here's how the dream started: I wake up, in my small, turquoise room with my hamster, Snowflake, staring at me like he does sometimes. I go over to his cage and pick him up, gently stroking the fur on his head. I place him in his hamster ball and let him go, zigzagging his way across my floor.
     I get dressed- putting on my favorite Reese's shirt, a comfy pair of jeans, and my favorite sweatshirt that I got in Disney world when I was 13- and head out to the kitchen. There, I grab a yogurt and granola bar and sit on the couch, turning on the tv to some kid show that I watch with content, being bored and all. Soon, I only have 10 minutes until the bus comes so I pick up Snowflake and carry him back to his cage where I put him to rest for the day. Then, I put on a pair of socks and slip into my shoes. I grab my bag and head out the door.
     The bus comes two minutes after I go outside. Inside, May has saved a spot for me. I gladly sit down with her in one of the middle seats- there are stupid girls who think they rule the world in the back- and greet her with a good morning. She repeats the greeting, and we settle down, knowing that we'll be at school in about 2 minutes.
     When we get to school, we're on one of the last busses to arrive, pulling in just as all of the other busses open their door and kids trickle out of a bus just as water does out of a faucet. I hop off the bus and race toward the D wing, where I have all of my core classes and home room. I wave goodbye to May who has all of her classes in the B wing.
I go to my locker which is right next to Nikki's and put all of my things in their normal spots. Then I head off to home room where I take my usual seat next to Louis in the back of the class.
"Good morning Winter." He says with a smirk. He knows I hate it when he calls me by any other season name.
I punch him in the arm, and he gives me an innocent face as if to say 'What did I do?' I start to giggle and he breaks out into a smile.
The teacher starts roll call and everyone says there names when they're called except for Doreen Sarly, but she isn't even at school half of the time. We stand for the Pledge and then we sit down as the announcements roll. When they're done, were excused to go to our first class, which in my case is art. Louis and Marie are also in my art class, along with a few other people I get along with. We walk down the hall in silence to art. Marie takes another route and gives Louis and I some privacy. All of my friends do that because they know I have a crush on him. In fact, it's so obvious that he's probably figured it out too. We walk for the next minute in silence until I notice that he's not standing next to me anymore. In fact, he's disappeared completely. Well, alone again, aren't I?
______________________________________________________
Hey everybody sorry I don't update as often as I should, I had 3 days worth of homework and it was pretty hard. So anyway, hope you enjoyed, sorry that these chapters are short, I'll make them longer soon. Thanks for reading this!