Bratt 049

CHAPTER 49: Hera Kim Ferrer, the bitchiest gatecrasher.

Narrator's Point of View:

Kasalukuyang nangungumbita si Eri sa mga kaibigan niya, officemates, family, batchmates and other relatives for her upcoming engagement party while Gabriel is a bit busy preppin' up for the upcoming big event.

It's already 29th of May of the year 20**, people are busy especially the ones who are with big plans.

Bahagyang napalingon si Gabriel sa taong kumalabit sa kanya habang may inaayos siya sa venue ng Engagement Party nila kinabukasan, "Oh, Zeus?" He automatically smiled when he saw Zeus staring at him.

Zeus just nodded, "What brings you here?" Gabriel said still wearing a big grin written on his face.

Zeus arched a brow, "Well, obviously I own this hotel..." He said as a matter of factly, Gabriel just laughed.

"I know, don't rub it on my face, I had bigger than this." Gabriel just kept on smiling even though his boasting.

Zeus' brows furrowed, "Eh bakit 'di ka dun magparty para sa Engagement Party mo?" Medyo naaasar na din kasi si Zeus sa inaasal ni Gabriel, well Gab is undeniably successful, for the age of 26, he's one of the Top 3 in the richest persons' list.

Gabriel plastered a big devious grin on his face, "Nah, simple, I just want a new place to celebrate how happy I am to be engaged to someone's I really dreamt of," He mockingly said.

Zeus hissed, he really hate Gabriel's guts, "Ha! Congrats about that." He sarcastically said.

Gabriel nodded, "I agree, congratulations to me." He meaningfully said and turned his back, diverted his attention to the coordinator of the event.

Zeus just shook his head and started walking back to his pent house in the last floor of the hotel.

**

"Is everything okay?" She asked Gabriel, they are talking through a phone call.

He heard Gabriel chuckled, [Of course, everything's settled.]

She grinned as she heard the good news from the guy he loved, "Okay, then. We're going to be finally engaged!!" She said excitedly while twirling her curly hair.

Gabriel nodded and grinned, even though she won't be able to see it, [Yeah, all we have to do is to start the show and get engaged.]

She nodded, "Right, honey. Good night, let's see each other tomorrow. I love you." She sweetly said, well the last three words are true because she really felt that way.

Gabriel smiled, [Okay, hon. Sweet dreams, I miss you.] And there he ended the call.

She never heard Gabriel say the three words since they become stable, she's a bit bothered for what might happen to their relationship but eventually, she will just wait for the right time to hear those precious three words from Gabriel.

She closed her eyes and started to go in to the deep slumber.

**

BIG DAY for the BIG EVENT.

Everyone is invited, from the traitors to friends, from the family to relatives, from the big boss to officemates, from the media to social society. Everyone is packed up, the party is classy and gorgeous.

There's a bunch of musician performing near the event stage while the others are dancing to the melody playing all over the Hotel's Event Hall.

Gabriel squeezed Eri's hand a bit, "Are you nervous?" He genuinely smiled, and caressed her smooth face.