Bratt 051

CHAPTER 51: I will take you down.

Hera Kim Ferrer's Point of View:

O.O (!!!)

He effin' kissed me! >____<

I pushed him away and slapped his left cheek, "How dare you!" I howled, ang kapal ng mukha nitong lalaking 'to. Pagkatapos niya kong pagsabihan ng mga kung anu-anong paratang, hahalikan niya lang ako.

He looked at me intently, "Why are you doing this?" He said, I don't know if he's mad or what, but whatever may it be... I don't give a damn.

I looked at him straight to his eyes, with my chin up, hindi dapat ako nagpapakita ng kahit anong takot sa kanya. I cannot be tamed by anyone else, not to a person like him. "Why do you care?!" I rolled my eyes and hold a grip to my hand bag.

He looked frustrated, he ruffled his hair. I was a bit shocked of his actions, like it was so new to me, he was not like that before. Hindi siya nagpapakita sa ibang tao na nafu-frustrate siya, he's not stubborn douchebag like this. Maybe, lahat ng pinakita niya sa akin noon ay parte ng pag-aarte niyang mahal na mahal niya ako. Oh, if you could just remember the efforts he had done to me, the pain is rising up to it's grave in my heart. I felt like crying but I don't have to fuss around with him.

I have a lot of things to do, and he have to stay out of my way. "If you have nothing to say..." I twirled my curly hair while smirking, "Get out of my sight!" I sweetly said and grinned at him even if it's so hard for me.

I was about to turn my back but he held my hands, AGAIN. "If it's about me, Hera... please... don'tㅡ" I looked back on him and threw a glare to him.

My brows furrowed, "What about you, Mr. Zerna? Do I know you?" I pulled my hand back out of of his grip to my wrist.

He automatically loosed his grip to my wrist and he was taken a back, he was speechless. Siguro, akala niya kasi ako pa rin 'yung Hera na nakilala niya 7 years ago. Maybe he thought of something ridiculous, like I was still the stupid teenager who WAS deeply in loved with him. Yes, was. I have no feelings for him, wala na, naubos na lahat ng pagmamahal ko para sa kanya. Naubos na, dahil sa mga hirap na dinanas ko at kailangan kong i-overcome dahil sa mga kagagawan niya.

I am tough now. I'm not the vunerable Kim before. This is the new me. And no one can take me down.

I smiled at him sweetly, "If you have nothing to say, Mr? I think I need to go back to my engagement party and entertain my visitors." I bowed, I saw his mood changed. But, I don't want to put malice on that. I know, I killed his ego. But what the hell I care?

I turned around and started walking out, "Sorry... for everything." I heard him say before I could totally got out of the comfort room.

I immediately ran towards Gabriel who was seriously looking at me. I can smell jealousy, that thought made me smile. He's really unpredictable, that's why I'm loving him more right now. Seriously, I believe in the saying; "First Love never dies."

But hey, it's not appropriate. I forgot, Zeus was my first love. That's why I'm taking it back. I don't believe in such sayings.

I was about to kiss him on his cheeks but he avoided it, "You look happy." He said seriously but still, I can hint a sarcasm from his tone.

I frowned, "Of course, I am!" I can't help not to squeal, heck! I'm engaged to the person who really loves me the way who I really am. Is that a valid reason for me to squeal? Hell, yeah.

His brows furrowed, "You really enjoyed having convo again with him? Don't you remember that he made you to look like a fool before? Kahit sana kaunti lang Hera, paramdam mo naman sa akin na mahalaga ako sa'yo. Kahit 'yon na lang. I'm effin' fine with that. Huwag mo lang ipamukha sa akin na I'm no good for you." He diverted to someone else while he was uttering what he said. I saw him bit his lower lip, maybe, he was avoiding himself to sob. Gahd, he is really cute. Omg!