Bratt 050

CHAPTER 50: You are too full of yourself, douchebag!

Hera Kim Ferrer's Point of View:

I'm already in front of my parents' house, err, more like a mansion in England. I'm all alone and my assistant is not with me because I'm pretty sure, I'm going to get humiliated again.

I heaved a sigh, that thought made me felt nervous. It was already half a year ago since I came here in England for training in handling my company in the next couple of months, I guess.

*door bell*

A foreigner security guard popped out in front of me with a suspiscious look written all over his face, "May I help you, madame?" He said with a full british accent. I think I got intimidated, lol.

I just nodded, "I bet you can," I stated as I peep inside the mansion while he was blocking me. -_-

He blocked my sight and arched a brow, "So, what is it?" He said, still in a full british accent. Omo, I really envy him. :/

I rolled my eyes, "I want to see... Mr. David and Hara Kate Ferrer." It felt like there's something blocking my throat.

His brows furrowed, "May I ask your name?" He asked, "Hera Kim," I immediately answered, he nodded, "Okay, wait here." He turned his back and immediately stormed off to the mansion and talked to a foreigner maid.

The maid ran inside the mansion, maybe, just maybe, my parents are in there.

I heaved a deep sigh, 'Sana naman nandiyan sila,' I thought to myself, God knows, how much I really missed them. Even if they'd rejected me away.

*phone ringing*

My phone rang, I immediately took it from my Hermes bag and picked it up. "Hello?" I muttered as I answered the phone up.

[Hello, are you okay?] It was Gabriel, he seemed like he is a bit worrying, of course, he is.

I smiled as I think of the thought he's worrying about me, "Yeah, I guess?" I lively answered.

He chuckled, [I bet you are, anyway, I am missing you.] He sweetly said that made me smile. He really can make my day.

I am nervous and bit afraid but I can't help myself not to smile and feel comfortable, "Me too, Gab." I stuttered.

[Wait] He said, that made me stop smiling.

"Eh?" But I heard Eri from the background that's why I immediately end up the call.

As I ended the call and diverted my attention to the Mansion... I saw my mother standing few meters away from me almost sobbing, she's still the gorgeous Mom I ever had, my Mom that I really loved, the woman I really respected and obeyed for the past 18 years of my life.

I can't stop my tears from falling, nasasabik na ako na maramdaman ang pagmamahal nila, wala na akong pakialam kahit ano pa ang nagawa nila sa akin, ang mahalaga nasa harap ko na sila at abot kamay ko na makapiling sila.

I wipedy tears because it really made my vision a bit blurry, "Mom..." I mumbled while sobbing.

I saw my Mom's facial expression soften, and saw her tears falling, too. She immediately ran towards the big gate and opened it widely, "Sweetie!" She immediately hugged me tightly.

I hugged her back, I gripped my hands like I don't want to loosen the hug, "M-Mom, I-I a-am so s-sorry for being s-stubborn..." I cried out loud, I really missed her presence and touches, I missed my one and only Mother.

She caressed my back and comforted me but she's still sobbing, too. "N-No, it's our fault, sweetie. Can you forgive your Mom?" She said as she loosen the hug and wiped out the tears running through my cheeks.