Bratt 001

Created and Imagined byiLoveGDTOP

© 2012

All Rights Reserved

The characters, some places and scenes are strongly fictional and product of the author's imagination. Be aware of vulgar words; such as swearings, it is only used for expressing characters' feelings and thoughts. Being OPEN-MINDED is a MUST.

Remember: Plagiarism is a CRIME.

Enjoy Reading :) 

==================== 

CHAPTER 1: Meet the Brat.

If you are thinking that my characteristics sucks?! Hell, Yeah! Who cares? I don’t need your opinion. And I am so find with this, so be it.

Usually, this kind of attitude and characteristics are unbearable. No one really can tolerate it except for my parents and best friends. Yeah, I have four of them. Are you surprised? Don’t be. They are more unbearable than me, I guess? HAHAHAHA!

Oh, well. I am Hera Kim Ferrer, they used to call me KIM or KIMMY and I’m kind of used to it. Honestly, I don’t LIKE and WANT to be called HERA. It is due to some personal reasons. Seriously, If you want to stay alive don’t dare call me that way because I’m going to sue you to hell. So, let’s go back to my basic information. I’m the only child of the Multi-Millionaire David and Hara Kate Ferrer. The only Heiress of our most successful and powerful company in the whole continent. Yeah, we haven’t invaded the whole world yet. Who knows, right? Maybe next year we are the richest family in the whole world. ;) Third Placer in ‘Most Beautiful Teenage Faces of Asia’ (What?! Who is the First Placer and Second Placer?! O.o). I am a Fashion Freak, so don’t be bothered if I had a chance to insult your fashion senses. ;) It’s my nature, you know? I’m a Spoiled Brat and Self-Centered as well. I get everything I wanted and I don’t really give a damn to other’s feelings. I was trained to socialize to others and taught how proper etiquette goes. I have a Bossy persona. I’m a Daddy’s Girl. I envy other people who always have their Dad with them. That’s one of my weakness spot.

Aww, I didn’t mean to tell you my story. That’s too much for that kind of Introduction. You think?

Anyway, back to basic information. I’m a Graduating Student in Summers International School, Fifth year High School to be specific. I have my own girl group and we’re called as the Sweethearts, I am the leader of course. And it’s not the singing and dancing thingy. =____=