Bratt 017

CHAPTER 17: Pictorial

Zeus’ Point of View:

The number you have dialed is either unattended or out of coverage area, please try again later. As the call operator say all over again.

Ugh, where could my fiancée could be? I can’t find her. Aish, she’s not answering my text messages and she’s out of coverage! Where the heck is she? >____<

I decided to call their Mansion, she might be gone home. Seriously, did I say something that pissed her off? Ugh. This is frustrating!

Calling Ferrer’s Residence…

[Hello? The residential Butler is speaking.]

“This is Zeus, is your Young Lady already in her room?”

[No, young master. She’s not here. As I am tracking her right now, she’s in your school.]

“Oh. Okay! Thanks. Bye!”

[You’re always welcome, young master.]

And there, I ended the call. Where on hell is she? >____<

Imbis na ine-enjoy ko ang last Festival Ball ko sa High School, hindi ko pa ‘ata magagawa dahil pinag-aalala niya ako. She had nothing with her, she didn’t bring her car and if I know she don’t carry cash and I know, she don’t know on how to commute on her own! Argh. Bakit niya ba ako pinag-aalala? What is she thinking?!

She’s nowhere to found. >____<

I looked for her everywhere until my shoes brought me into this familiar place that reminisce the bad moments I had in my life… well, technically it wasn’t that bad but I just want you guys to all know what really happened on the day where I found out that there’s no chance for me and her. And China came up to the story.

FLASHBACK:

5-6 years ago, Middle School Playground. (I can’t really recall if it’s in my sixth grade or seventh grade but I’m sure it’s between them)

I was with Yael Grey Summers that time and he’s finding her little sister because it’s already dismissal. During dismissal we are playing his Play Station 2 on his room or mine. And today we planned to play his new video game, Top Gear on my room. Yeah, I really love cars and driving since I was a kid.

“Let’s just leave your sister alone. She can handle herself.” I said to Yael while brushing my hair using my hands. It’s not that I am excited to play. It’s just that it’s too hot and my skin is easy to get irritated.

“You can go ahead. I have to ensure myself that my sister is safe at home.” He said and he’s already walking away so I manage to catch him up. Yael’s really over-protective to his little sister, Aria.

“No, I’ll go with you. I’m going to annoy Hera. I know that your sister is with her again. So, hopefully she’s with her right now.” I grinned deviously. He just shrugged his shoulder while shaking his head.

“Stop tripping on her, okay? If I know, you like her too.” He said while beaming at me. As if. As if I’m going to conceal my feelings. Tch. Never dude!

“In her playful dreams.” I grinned. I acted naturally… I don’t want my deepest secret to be revealed. I liked her for almost 7 years. We’re referring to Hera.

“Yeah, right just keep on denying that to yourself.” He shrugged his shoulders again. “Hey, there they are!” He ran towards the School Playground, so I ran too. He hid in the bushes near the swing where the girls are and he pulled me, and now we’re hiding like idiots.