Bratt 026

CHAPTER 26: He loves me since…before?! O.O

I heard him burst into laughter, “HAHAHA. Am I? I know right, but thanks for the appreciation. Nadagdagan ‘ata appeal ko sa ginawa ko sa’yo kahapon…” He said while looking at his body and grinning.

KILL ME NOW! @____@

Due to frustrations I turned off the car window. Didn’t I just say earlier that I want to avoid this guy? Huhu. He’s torturing me to death. I don’t want this. :/

I looked outside the car, there are no signs of him. Thank God, I really want to get rid of him right now and right here. What do you think he have done to me? If you just have known what he did. You will definitely like— err— disgust with him! Honestly, he’s a living sadist! No, you’ll be disgust— ugh, just read!

So here’s a proper flashback, (Author’s Note: I really don’t know what Zeus might have done to her but hey— just go with the flow. TT0TT)

FLASHBACK:

He was walking towards me while he is busy stripping out the shirt he was wearing of his body… and oh my! TT0TT I want to cry due to this overwhelming situation! He is strip teasing and hanging his shirt on his shoulders while his pants are still on. (Ugh, why didn’t he removed the pants?! Oops.)

A-huh, I must make him stop on harassing my sexy gorgeous body! TT0TT

I slightly pulled my belt on my super short shorts, “Y-yah! S-Stop right there, I-if you want to s-still live!” I said while pointing him my belt on him.

He slightly chuckled. He leaned towards me and easily took the belt on my hands. “Even if you kill me, I will not stop.” He said to me seductively. Of course he is seductive because the way he talked to me is like seducing me. His warm breathes are touching my neck.

My knees gone weaker and he immediately caught me. “What do you want?” I uttered not looking at him.

He again, leaned towards and I know he grinned, “I want you…” My eyes widened. Did he just say that he wants me?! Oh my! He wants m— “…to forgive me.” That trailed me off. The fuck does he want?! Ugh.

I pushed him away and glared at him, “If you’re looking for forgiveness… go to the church and conceal your sins!” I said while still glaring at him. The nerve of this guy! One second he bugged my beauty rest and almost broke my door, the next second he was strip teasing in front of me, the next second he is making me look like a fool and make myself assumed that— that— ugh!

He looked at my body for more than a minute and then he looked at my eyes and gone back looking at my body again and back in my eyes then he gulped. I looked at him confusedly but he just kept on gulping and looking in my body then in my eyes.

So, I realized… I was just wearing a night gown and a maong short without wearing any brassiere! I gulped and looked at him, he’s topless and he’s still staring at me.

Heat ran through my body… what??! Hormones! Stop raging! I have no time for this!

I walked towards him and pushed him away, “Get out!” I said while pushing him away but he’s not moving a muscle so I looked on his face… his eyes is flaming for… desire! @____@

Instead of going out of my room, he pulled me towards him and kissed my lips hungrily while his hands are exploring my body, caressing my breasts and some private parts of my body. I felt this kind of urge… urge to kiss him back. This sensation makes my body so hot even though the air condition is highly on.