Chap35 Lacey~ Bonus Character

• Dedicated to My amazing boyfriend Aaron:)

So the suspension is hopefully over in this chapter.

I apologise for my laptop charger has Been broken and I've been quiet busy with friends etc

Anyway this chapter is dedicated to my boyfriend because he's just perfect and amazing! I love him so much (also, he's the reason why I'm writing right now, because he was the one who gave me a charger and made me happier to write, so thank him for this<3

 Hopfully this is a long chapter, but yeah, enjoy<3

 Missing someone you love is hard, dealing with a crazy ass killer, and I can't do anything about it without him hurting everyone I love is harder. It pains me, even more when the blade cuts open my soft scarred skin.

 It's been weeks since "my new teacher" has started at the school and it's been pure torture. Between the threats, the bullying, trying to hold myself together while talking to Chase, it hasn't been a smooth ride for me.

 Everyday feels like I'm just going in motion, dragging my feet, not really being myself. But the last time I was actually happy, was when Chase was here.

 "Hey sweetie, how you doing?" My mom asks, concern written all over her beautiful young face. For a 39 year old, she still looks about early 30's.

 "Just tired."

 "I'm really worried about you, you seem distant lately, and I really don't like it." She frowns. Me and my mother have always had a close relationship, but I can't tell her about him.

 "I'm fine, really mom. Just school work got my busy."

 "Okay. Me and your father are going away for the weekend, but as soon as we're back, you and me are having a talk, okay?"

 "Okay mom" I force a smile and she kisses my head before closing the door again.

 ~ 

 My parents have just set off to their little trip so I have the house to myself. The first thing I do is go to the graveyard to visit my best friend.

 I don't say anything, due to the fact that there is nothing to be said. No words need to be exchanged or even thought of. Just knowing she is kind of next to me is enough. 

 Apart from her and Chase, I have no reasons for life. But throughout time, I know I will loose Chase too. He will move on- move on from me.

 I suddenly hear a rustle of leaves, but no one is here. I hope it's not my teacher. He's been ringing me, following me home, messing with my head. Everything to just get more stressed.

 "Who's there?" I know who's there though, so it was a waste of speech. Fear rises in my stomach and a lump forms in my throat.

 More leaves rustle and I hold my breathe for . . . A crow? A black crow, with a long beak that looks like it's made from pure steel. 

 The hole scene reminds me of the first ever vampire diaries. I just really hope a Damon Salvatore comes out of the bushes and surprises me with a baby penguin and a box of cupcakes. (Inside joke between me and best friend  ha ha) 

 But of course, luck is never on my side. 

 My grandfather/teacher emerges from the bushes and I stand so still, I could be disguised as a statue.

 "Why hello there Lacey dear." His sicking voice makes my cold figure shiver. "Are you cold sweetie? I could let you borrow my jacket?" Amusement lingers in his voice, and so does torment