Chapter 3

" Newt!" Alby called newt over to where he was standing,

"One sec Crimson stay right here." Newt asked with a brief look of concern in his eyes, he then walked over to Ably, it was then when I noticed a slight abnormality in his strides.

Newt had a limp?

My mind shot into action imaging multiple scenarios and explanations of why Newt of all people would have a limp. Gel walked over to me, snapping me out of thought, " hey shank, you were pretty peeved back there, what the hell happened?"

" uhhhh hi?" I spat at him, my voice was infused with sass. A slight chuckle escaped Gel as he fixed his backpack.

"You know what kid? I'm taking you under my wing, you are now officially part of the squad!" Gel looked at me with a childish smile.

" oh is that so?" I tried my best not to laugh at this ridiculous conversation.

" yup..." He said popping the 'p' at the end of "yup", as he raised an eyebrow at me, " do you not except my invitation?"

"Nope" I spat also popping the "p" at the end of nope. I stared at his icy blue eyes with little to no expression.

"Nooooooo...... " he whined, he pouted out his bottom lip and looked up at my with those clear blue eyes.

We both broke and fell to the ground laughing hysterically, I sat up and dried my eyes with my sleeve, and realized the crowd of boys had gone about their Business, working, and chatting in their own groups leaving me an gel sitting here by ourselves.

" maybe I'll join your squad...." I chuckled

" REALLY?! ...Ahem... I mean cool... You know, whatever"  he couldn't even keep a straight face.

" yea but only if you tell me your name!" I sit up and face him cross legged, he did the same.

" oh right! Name's Minho." He flashed me a friendly smile, " and yours miss lady shank?"

"Crimson" I smiled back, a few moments pass, "uhhhhh did we just become best friends?" I joked.

Minho's face went stone cold and emotionless, my heart sank I tried to read his eyes to see if he was joking, but I couldn't read anything. Several seconds pass before he shouts, "HELL YES!"

The sudden change of heart and noise made my heart skip a beat and I jumped, I immediately realized he was laughing his ass off, and slapped his calf, " oh shut up it wasn't that funny!"

" ya huh!" He laughed!

"Shut up gel!" I immediately caught the mistake and covered my mouth with a quick gasp, " I mean Minho! I said Minho! SHUT UP!" I frantically tried to cover up my mistake, only to expose it more.

"What..... Did...... You..... Just say to me?"he questioned, starring into my eyes with an emotionless scowl slapped onto his face.

" Gel.... You know cuz you're hair" I whispered sheepishly, it was just loud enough for only us to hear, I lowered my head and pouted, like a scolded puppy dog. I began picking at the grass nervously.

"I see.... Well I guess that means I get to make up a nickname for you!" He snickered through a devious sneer.

"So? What is it?"