Chapter 11

I wrinkled my nose and stuck out my tongue at him, I mouthed the words "shut up!" And walked into the dinner line. I loosened my grip on his hand, and pulled away, pretending to scratch my neck, I hated how touchy Minho and Newt were, but at the same time I don't want them to stop. I turned and looked at Minho who was staring at me... Again! "Minho! Stop it you boob!" I pushed him playfully. I looked up to notice we were almost at the front of the line.

"Oh come on crumbs!" He flashed me his classic sassy smirk, it made me blush. I quickly pulled a scowl over my face and folded my arms.

"No! I'm still mad at you for cheating on me with Chuck! And I won't forgive you until we come up with an even cooler handshake!" I avoided eyes contact with him because, I knew he would make me laugh. Minho started to giggle hysterically.

"Ok, ok! First food, then handshake!" He pushed me forward, I realized that we were next in line for food. Frypan handed me a meal of steak, corn and potatoes. I scanned the room looking for Chuck and the greenie, I spotted them sitting with Newt on the other side of the room. We made our way over to them, I sat down beside Newt and Minho sat beside me. Perfect, I'm in the middle of a hot guy sandwich! I thought to myself.

I devoured my dinner, and turned to look at Newt. He was already looking at me, no... He was looking at the right side of my face. I waved my hand in front of his face snapping him out of his stare. He grabbed his shirt sleeve and wiped something off the side of my face right beside my eye. I looked down at the deep red liquid on his hand. I reached up to where he was looking and felt a long gash in my face, just missing my eye by a couple centimetres. It reached from the end of my eyebrow to about my cheek bone, and was long cut in a crescent shape almost framing my face.

"Whoopsies! I guess the med-jacks forgot a spot." I felt a pathetic smile crawl across my face. "I'm ok! It's just a couple scratches."

"A couple where are the other ones?!" Newt eyes were serious and cold.

"Pppffftttt whaaaat?? I don't even know.... Heh... Minho? A little help here?" I was stuttering and wouldn't even make eye contact with Newt. Newt raised his eyebrow. "Minho? Help?" I elbowed him slightly.

"Naw man, your nailing it! He doesn't suspect a thing!"He giggled as he shoved corn into his mouth." Hey, wouldn't it be bad if we told about the huge scratches on you LEFT ARM?!" He was basically yelling by the time he finished.

"You asshole!" I punched him in the leg, and he let out an other giggle. I turned to look at Newt who was still giving me the death stare, except now his arms were crossed and he looked like he was about to through me in a time out.

"Explanation, NOW!" His voice was cold and concerned. He looked down at my left arm but I had already hid my entire arm up my sleeve, hiding it from his view.

"Ummmm I think I'll pass on that..." I mumbled looking down into my lap, trying to avoid all eye contact.

"CRIMSON, for the love of God! If you don't tell me, I'll hold you down while Minho tickles you until you cry!" His voice was serious and his eyes were filled with frustration and annoyance. I saw Chuck and Thomas's eyes flicker between me, then Newt, then back to me as we argued back and forth.

I let out a short gasp, "YOU WOULDN'T!!" I turned and looked at Minho who was staring at me crossing his arms, just like Newt. I looked back at Newt who was still looking at me with his cold, brown eyes.

"TRY ME?!" His eyes flickered to Minho, and he nodded his head, as a devilish smirk spread across his face. I felt Minho's hand creep up under my armpits, I jumped and he began tickling me. I let out a yelp and began struggling but he wouldn't stop. I began laughing hysterically and I felt tears fill my eyes.