Weasley Twins - Special Request

Anna has lived in London her whole life. She enjoyed it, but nothing was better than heading to Hogwarts. She has already packed her things multiple times, and finally this time was the last. She placed her wand perfectly over her robes (where she'd be able to get them easily) and smiles as her mother calls for her.

Mother had a sad look on her face. Of course, her daughter was leaving for a few months till Christmas. She helped Anna swing her suitcase into the back of the car, and sang to Aerosmith all the way to the station.

When they got there, Anna felt happiness spread through her once more - Fred and George stand outside the station. Just like they said on the train back; "We won't go inside until you do."

They must've been here a while, as it's only minutes away from the train pulling. Anna pulls out her trunk and rolls it to the boys.

"Guys!" She cries. Fred and George rush at her at the same time, and so she's surrounded. She giggles, but pushes them off because of the heat.

They look worried when they step back, but she grins and they do back. They fight to take hold of her trunk, but she steps in front of them - announcing that she'll do it herself.

Anna turns and hugs her mom, pecking her cheek. Then she's off into the station with the Weasley boys keeping perfect pace.

●●●

Anna sits on a branch, slightly hidden by trees but still able to see the Quidditch match.

To many times has she been caught playing pranks. She's been suspended, and can't come back till Christmas break. She should be boarding the train, but instead she sits.

Everything happened just hours before, and Dumbledore told her of her departure in time for her to pack her things and go, but she's skipped packing and went to the match.

Both George and Fred fly arround, probably wondering where she is. They still play hard - though when the game stops, they'll fly down and won't be able to find their best friend.

Anna jumps from the branch and runs to the castle. She jogs to her dorm, and quickly packs the things she can't live with for two months. She leaves alot - but she'll be back so it doesn't matter.

She makes her way to the train, hopping a carriage the slowly pulls around the Quidditch Pitch's eye.

With the twins playing a game where they always have to keep their eyes open, it's not hard for them to notice her rolling past. They forget the game, the yells and the ball that crashes into everyone (stopped by Dumbledore before it kills someone).

The fly off to the carriage and jump off their brooms, looking at her embarrassed face. About everyone is looking at what the two Gryffindors Beaters left for. "Where are you going, Anna? Why are you leaving?"

Anna grins. "I've pranked to much. I'll be back after Christmas."

"That's as long as a Summer break! Two whole months! Anna!" Fred cries, sitting beside her. George sits on her other side, pulling off his protective gear.

"If you're going, we are too." They said together, as if it's been planned out. The carriage pulls along, as if nothing happened.

She can hear the yells behide her, telling them to come back. She may even her Dumbledore - though that fool is probably dying of laughter than of anger.

They board the train, and finally the two start to worry. "Mum'll kill us.", "We can't go home.", "Will Ginny pretend to be us in letters?", "Most likely."

They both look at her with puppy eyes. As they both open their mouths, Anna answers. "Yes, you can stay with me and Mum."

They smile brightly, and attack her in a twin hug again. The plaster little kisses on her cheeks, which leave her blushing till what seems the end of the train ride home.

A/N ahhhhhh. This took me forever. I'm tried and I ate to much candy :D. I'M JUST ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY PAGES TILL THE END OF GEMMA DOYLE HHHAAAA I'M FREAKING OUT IS KARTIK GOING TO BECOME THE TREE OF ALL SOULS? Do you know? Wait don't tell me. DON'T YOU DARE COMMENT.