Fred - Special Request

"Ana!" He yelled, over the crowd, not caring for the heads that turned.

Ron rolled his eyes. "Fred, give it up. She's already on her train."

Fred growled and swung his suitcase. His Muggle girlfriend was on her way to her new boarding school - while he was away at Hogwarts. The train to Spence leaves in ten minutes, and he cries out again. He would love to see her off.

Heads turn but rather than that, no notice of a her. He groans again and stands up on a bench.

"Fred Weasley! Get down! You're causing a scene!" Molly gripes at her son.

"I want to see her, Mum! Give me a few seconds!"

Just at that moment, Ron heard a short: "Fred!" with the ring of a certain girl. Fred's face fills with color and he takes off through the crowd, pushing people around.

"Uggh! Ronald, follow him and get him to the platform in fifteen, I want to see you off!" Molly called, turning away and pulling George and Ginny towards platform 9 3/4.

Ron nods and follows after his reckless brother through the thick crowd of people. He finds him hugging Ana, kissing her ear.

"Yuck," Ron groans turning around as the two smile at each other. He listens to their conversation with annoyance.

"Are you coming back for Christmas?" Fred asks.

"I don't believe I'll be here for two weeks like you. Maybe. I don't know, it matters on my grades at that point," Ana says, frowning.

"I can't go nine months without seeing you. We'll keep in touch?"

"Yes. Where should I send the letters?"

"Umm to my Mum. She'll send them to me. The address is quite a burden."

Ron giggled at his cover up. "Fred, we need to get going."

"Right," Fred nods. "Umm. Well...."

"I'll miss you," she says, pecking his lips and hugging him.

Fred nods and blushes, holding her for what seems forever. Finally, they let go and Ana waves off, entering the train.

Ron walks up to his brother and shakes his shoulder. When Fred looks back - Ron sees the slightest of tears in his eyes.

"You're crying!" Ron yells.

"Yes I am! I'm already missing her!"

A/N the shortest one yet but I thought it was cute. THE WEEKEND IS HERE!!!! YASSS