Ronald × Reader

"Ronald!" You yell, jumping over fallen boards and bricks, sandstone and human bodies.

You don't look down, just skip when you think you see something out of the corner of your eye. The castle above you is broken in many places, and the alive young wizards around you weep and moan from the past events that took place just minutes ago.

The red head you yelled at turns around, and his broken, sadden face is replaced by a relief. He runs toward you, missing all the objects that try to trip him.

You run harder, till you reach him. He opens his arms and you jump into a hug, so tight you can barely breathe.

"I-I-" he chokes, and you feel something warm run down his face. Your tears meet his. "I couldn't find you!" He whines, hugging you tighter. "I-I thought you were...."

You shake you head, drawing small circles on his back. You cry out, not caring if you sound weak.

Before the War, you ran with a few other students to the Forbidden Forest, and called apon the creatures that were willing to help you. It took a while, and you were completely tired. You - guessing - probably ran over five miles.

When you got back, sweat drenching your clothes, the War was full blown. You made you way around the castle - to a safe place before you helped. You were near the Quiddititch Pitch when it caught on fire, and were almost ash. But you got out, killing many Deatheaters in the process.

When you couldn't find anymore Deatheaters, you ran back. You fought toughly, and you cheered as it was announced that Voldemort was dead. You made your way back to the Pitch to gather bodies, and when you got back you heard Ron was freaking out because he couldn't find you.

They told you where he was, and went running. All through the War, Ron had crossed over your mind. You know he's a tough, loyal Gryffindor - but worried greatly. You've dated the boy since second year - and going on without him seems impossible.

He twirls your hair, weeping loudly. "I-I love you..." He gasps for air, "and - and... it was misery not kn-knowing if you w-were safe!"

He suddenly picks you up, spinning you around. A big smile grows from his slight-frown, and he starts placing many kisses all over your face.

You giggle, wrapping your legs around his hips. You forget about the war, and the lost lives. You dismiss the pain and confusion and worry. Because it's all over now. No more fighting and crying because of the thought of this boy's death.

You both lived through this restless battle - and it only made you stronger.

A/N This is actually the shortest Oneshot yet. I don't know what to finish on so... yeaaah. I already updated today so I thought it doesn't need to be perfect. Sorry it's so so short but thanks for reading!