I DO BELIEVE IT! BELIEVE IT!

(Previously on 'I'm in the Naruto world?!')~
My eyes widen to see... To see... Wait...? Am i going crazy or something? In front of me is... i look to my right. Tsunade and... i look to my left.          

Uzumaki... Naruto?!

What... what's going on?!
Where am i!? WHY ARE MY FAVOURITE ANIME CHARACTERS LOOKING AT ME IN THE EYE?! WHY IS THE LEADER OF THE VILLAGE HIDDEN IN THE LEAVES SMILING DOWN AT ME?! WHY IS THE ANIME CHARACTER I HAVE A CRUSH ON FLUSHING A CRIMSON COLOUR AT THE SIDE OF THIS BED?!

WHY?!  

WHY?! 

WHY?!

WHYYYYYY!!?????!?!??  

   I suddenly feel drowsy and begin to sway back and forth. They both gape at me and reach out. "I... I.... Ugh. I-I don't feel... so good..."
I give up the fight against my body to collapse and i lie down on the white pillow. Tsunede-sama's eye's fill with worry and she rushes to the back counter to get some water. As she's filling the cup, I begin to notice a certain someone staring at me. I shift my eyes uncomfortably.
I get fed up with it and turn my head swiftly."What?!" I ask. He backs up quickly in an awkward manor.  Oops...
I just scared THE Uzumaki Naruto...    

OH MY GOD I SCARED UZUMAKI NARUTO!  
I sigh and smile a bit. "Heh heh. Sorry. I'm not a person to be in a good mood as soon as they wake up..." I scratch the back of my head sheepishly.  I think i scared an anime character... I notice him give me his signature grin. I blush.
"It's okay! I understand completely!" He laughs. I grin back showing my teeth and nod. 
"Oh. By the way. How long was i asleep?" I ask him curiously.
"Granny Tsunede told me just over 3 hours." He informs. I nod slowly.
"Did you carry me over here to the hospital?" 
I see him kick his leg while he looks down."Nah. My sensei carried you over here. Kakashi- Sensei." My eyes widen. HOLY CRAP, KAKASHI SAVED MY LIFE. I continue asking him more questions.
"I see... What even happend to me?"
"I don't know. But what i do know is that you have a big ope--" "NARUTO!" I hear someone yell.
We both turn our heads to see Tsunede-sama carrying a cup of water with her making her way to my bed. "Don't..." I see Naruto nod formerly with a look of scare on his face. I giggle.
Tsunede turns to me and hands me the cup of water with a sweet smile. I slightly grin and gladly take it. I take a sip of the refreshing liquid. When i'm finished i place it on the counter beside me. I look at them.  "Hi sweetie. Do you know where you are right now" She asks me.
"The hospital?" She nods at my question. She takes a seat on my bed.
"What's your name?" 
I answer her,"Kumiko...Kumiko Yoshikuni" I answer a little nervous. She smiles at me. 

"Alright Kumiko. Which village are you from?"

I get lost in my thoughts. Should i tell them i'm not from here? What if i do? Will i be kicked out? How will i get home? What if--"Kumiko?" I jump.
"Um... I don't remember." That's what i choose as my final answer. I mentally facepalm myself.
"Oh well... that's interesting. Do you remember anything else?" I think.
"Y-yeah. My name, obviously. And my age. That's about it."
Naruto and Tsunede look at eachother. I shift my eyes. 
"How old are you? And your birth month and day." She grabs a peice of paper and a pen. 
"April 22nd. And i'm 16 years old..." She nods and i look at Naruto. He smiles. I smile back. 
"Oh! I almost forgot the most important part! My name is Tsunede. And i'm the hokage of Konohagakure." She gestures towards Naruto. 
"Ah! Yes! I'm Uzumaki Naruto! And i'm gonna be Hokage AFTER granny!" I hear Tsunede suck her teeth and i giggle. 
"Alright well. I'm going to get you some clothes. Naruto, you will show Kumiko around the village. Come to my office after and i'll give you your keys to your new apartment."
I bow my head slightly and reply,"Arigatou." I grin. She smiles back and as she walks out i hear her mumble,"Sweet girl..." I smile even more.
"AHEM!" I turn my head to look at the blonde. "As i was saying!" He grabs a chair randomly from the side and roughly takes a seat on it beside me."The name's Naruto. After that old women there..." He points towards the door she just exited. "I'm gonna be hokage of konohagakure! The most poweful village of all the nations! BELIEVE IT!"   
OH MY GOD!! HE JUST SAID BELIEVE IT! EEEE!!!!  I try my best to control my fangirl jumping for joy inside as i reply,"Well!... I DO BELIEVE IT!" I give him a thumbs up while i give him the most flashy smile i can give him. He gapes and has a look of surprise on his face. 
"W-wha...?" I look at him confused.  "What'd you say?" He asks me.
I tilt my head and reply,"Well... you said that you were gonna one day be the Hokage... and... I said i believed it...? Did i say something wrong?!" I put my hands up in front of me as i start to worry.
"N-no! It's just that... No one's, you know... ever believed in me..." He scratches his head and looks down. My face softens and i touch his shoulder.
"I do!! BELIEVE IT!!" I mimic him. He laughs and i join in. We stop and look at eachother.  

Kumiko and Naruto POV: I'm pretty sure... This is gonna be the start of a great friendship...