Team 8

[Previously on 'I'm in the Naruto World?!']  

I stare at the ground and wait for words to come out of the ninja's mouth.
I look up at him with sad, deep, dull red eyes. 
|"You don't have to say anything..." I say as i walk away. I walk past him and he turns around to me.    

"I don't want you too..."
__________________________  

NARUTO'S POV:

I could only watch with a terrified shocked expression as she walked away from me.  You wouldn't of ever guessed that something as horrific as that happend to her...  
Your own parents... Being slaughtered infront of your eyes? My parents passed too but...   I look down at the palms of my sweaty hands with wide eyes. I look back up.   I'm surprised she can even smile again...  
The look in her eyes.... The Kumiko i know has beautiful ruby eyes i shiver at the thought of... Eyes that gleam like the sun...Eyes that anyone could get hypmotized looking at. But those eyes i witnessed just now...   I forward my eyesbrows and take my first stride foward.    I soon find myself running towards the direction she went.  

KIBA'S POV:  

"NEH?! WHAT'D YOU SAY YOU CREEPY LONER?!" 
"I said... If you were smart enough, you would've seen that coming..." I see him fix his glasses up with his finger. I tighten my  fist and grind my teeth. 
"IT WASN'T ENTIRALY MY FAULT YOU KNOW! IF YOUR STUPID BUGS DIDN'T GET IN THE WAY, I WOULDN'T OF FELL IN THE POND!!" I yell back. 
"K-Kiba-kun... Stop yelling, please..."
"NOT NOW HINATA!" I turn back to Shino and say,"Tch. So... Think you're a tough guy eh?! AKAMARU! ATTACK!" I point my fingers towards my team mate. I wait for a growl but i hear nothing. I gape and turn towards my partner. "Eh... Akamaru!" He whimpers and backs away.
"See... Even a dog has more sense then you." I hear Shino mumble. I get back in my fighting stance. "Kiba-kun! please! No one messed up. It was all just an accident." Hinata gently places her hands on my shaky forearm. I look at her. I decide to let it all go. I take a deep breath and i stand normally.  She let's go of my arm. "Next time Shino... next time..." I say threatingly. 
"Whatever you say dog boy." I growl back at him for that remark. 
"Kiba-kun...stop."  
"Hmph!" I turn my body away abrubtly. As i open my eyes again i spot a familiar person in the distance. 
"Ah! Kumiko!" I wave at her and i see her look up. She keeps walking towards us. She stops and smiles at me. I forward my eye brows in a suspicious manner. 

'Something's wrong...'

I conclude as i watch her eyes, normally filled with happiness, but very depressing this time...   KUMIKO'S POV: I continue my forceful smile as i notice i'm standing infront of team 8. 
"Hello..." I hear a soft voice on my left. I shift my eyes from Kiba to a pretty girl behind him. "I'm Hyuga Hinata... What's your name?" I smile gently at her shyness.
"Yoshikuni Kumiko. Nice to meet you!" I try my best to get out of my depressing aura and to my original happy self. I smile while closing my eyes and quickly wave. "Aburame Shino..." I look to the left of Hinata. I cringe. 'He really is creepy looking...' I sweatdrop. I hear Kiba grunt infront of me. I look at him and examine what the problem. I gape at him.  "Uh... Kiba" I begin. He turns to me.
"Hm?" "You do notice your soaking wet...right?" I point towards his body. He sweatdrops and grabs his clothes at the side. And then he laughs sheepishly.
"Eheheh... Yeah... i know. It's because SOMEONE doesn't know how to control his ANIMALS!" He looks at Shino in a threatening manner.
"Tch. Look who's talking..." I cringe at that comment. Akamaru turns and growls angrily at the mysterious shinobi.
"Neh...guys plea--" "Hinata! Stay out of this!" Kiba interupts her. She looks down in shame and i frown annoyingly.

"Yo! Listen up bug boy!"
"Why should i?"
"Why you little! I'LL KICK YOUR ASS!"
"Hn. I doubt you could do that."
"YOU WANNA BET ON IT CREEP!"
"I don't have too..."
"THAT'S IT! YOU'RE GOING DOW--" I grab his hair and pull him down. 

I twitch as i say scarily,"Say anymore... And i'll kick both of your asses..." I see Hinata's face turn frightened.
"Hn. I doubt that too." ,Shino comments.

I quickly turn to him with an evil gleam in my eye, pulling Kiba along the way. 
"ITAI! ITAI! ITAI! ITAI! IT HURTS! KUMIKO! LET...GO!"
"No." He starts whimpering after my blunt answer.
"Oh. You doubt it? Why don't you ask Kakashi-sensei what i'm capable of..." He gapes at me under his clothes. He slowly backs away with his hands in his pocket.
"Hn. Yeah... That's what i thought." I glare at him but then pull Kiba's face up to my view with his brown hair.  "AND YOU! STOP BEING SO IMMATURE AND COOPERATE WITH YOUR TEAM MATES! STOP BEING SO MOODY AND MAN UP. YOU'RE TOO SENSITIVE!" I tug him down.  
"GOT IT YOU TWO!"

I hear no response...

"I SAID GOT IT?!"
"YES SIR!!" They both reply instantly and in unison. I smirk.
"Good." I put my hands on my hips and smile sweetly at Hinata. "Well! Nice meeting you guys!" I say in an innocent tone. She waves at me as i walk away.   

KIBA'S POV:
God dammit! Now my head hurts like hell!  Gosh, that girl is strong! I pout and continue to rub my head. "I like her!" I hear Hinata comment. I faceplant into the ground and cry anime style.
"Did you not see what she just did to me?!" She begins to giggle. I smile and look towards the direction Kumiko was walking.
"Haha. Yeah. I like her too..."  

As i look, i see a person run up to her from behind.   "Naruto...?"