Christian Dior Braxter

"Baby, It's Just Me And You
They Couldn't See What I See In You
Cause I Believe In You
You're The Only One I Choose"
                      The Weeknd x As You Are
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christian "Chris" Braxter•

    I woke up by my butler, Jeffery at 10:15, giving me enough time to get ready for lunch with my family and Bria's family. I didn't actually feel like taking a shower yet, so I went downstairs and went to get something to eat.

"Hey, Mae." I said to one of our maids.

"Hello, Christian. You're downstairs early."

"Gotta lunch date." I said sitting down.

"Do your parents know of this date?"

"Of course they know. Our parents are meeting each other. Bria doesn't have any siblings though, but Crytal, Cori, and Camryn are still coming." I said referring to my older sister and younger sisters.

    Crystal's 19, and she goes to college here in Washington so she still lives with us. Cori's 15. She's only ten months younger than me, but she's a junior. We don't go to the same high school either. Apparently it's an embarrassment to have your older brother at the same high school as you. Then there's Camryn. She's 8, and the biggest diva ever, but in a cute way.

     Mae put a plate of pancakes in front of me with a glass of orange juice.

"Mae, you don't have to do this." I said with a mouth full of food.

"Do what?"

"Serve us like we're disabled and can't do anything."

"It's my job. And I like doing it."

"But you've been working for our family since Crystal was born. Don't you ever get tired of us?"

"No. It's been adorable watching you guys grow up. I remember when you were first being potty trained. Oh my goodness it was hilarious!" Mae laughed.

I laughed along then asked, "How come you act different when you're in front of my parents, Crystal, Cori, and Camryn, but when you're around me you're laughing, smiling, and stuff?"

"Because you're childish."

"Wow. Right from the heart too, I suppose." I joked.

"What I mean is, you're the more approachable Braxter."

    I nodded and continued eating. I got up and went to go put it in the sink, but Mae stopped me.

"Mae! I can do this on my own."

"It's my job, Christian."

"I will sit on you if you don't leave, and let me wash the dishes."

"Fine, I have to go wash your clothes anyway." Mae said walking away.

     I started washing the dishes and my mom came down.

"Morning mom." I said.

"Why are you washing the dishes instead of one of the maids?"

"They have names."

"Well I never got the chance to learn them all."

"They've been working here for nineteen years."

"Really? I had no idea." Mom said sarcastically.

     My parents weren't always rich and stuff. So I don't know why they act like they were. My mom started out as a waitress then got a job as a lawyer. My dad worked at a shelter and then started working for Apple. Now with their paychecks combined our family can afford to pay for three years of high school tuitions in one year. It's weird though because my mom acts like she has never waited a table in her life, and my dad won't let me have a pet.