Ready Or Not | 2

"Something's Gotta Give Now
Cause I'm Dying Just To Make You See
That I Need You Here With Me Now"
One Direction x One Thing
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Bria "Bri" Parks•

     Again, I was home by myself doing nothing. I looked at my stomach and I felt the tears start to build. I haven't told my parents I'm pregnant and I don't plan on it. I haven't even told Carter yet, and she's the person I go to for everything. Then of course Christian isn't "ready to be a father". If he was then I'd be telling he whole world I'm pregnant.

     I stood up and went over to the mirror. I lifted my shirt and looked at my stomach and rubbed it. I was just hitting a month into my pregnancy and still nothing was noticeable.

I went to change out of my pajamas and put on some basketball shorts and an old family reunion shirt and went to my car. I lowly hummed to 'Too Good' by Drake feat. Rihanna and had it on repeat all the way to the gym. I had practice today and I didn't know how to tell them that I wouldn't be able to come for basically the rest of the year.

~~~~~

I breathed heavily as I sat down on the bench. I had really gotten tired much quicker than I normally do and we didn't even do much yet.

"Bria! Get off that bench and go over to Sasha!" Coach Matt shouted.

     I groaned and went over to Sasha. Sasha is my partner when we do tag matches and we do a lot of our working out together. When I got over to her she was bouncing up and down. The one thing about her is that she has a lot of energy even when she's tired. I put the gloves on and she started punching my hands.

"Why you so tired today, Bri?" Sasha asked.

"I guess I didn't get enough sleep last night."

"Oh, well hopefully you'll get more tonight." She went to kick my side and I quickly backed up and shouted, "No!"

"What?" Sasha asked confused.

"No kicking today."

"But I like kicking you."

"Well you can't kick me now."

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yes I'm sure. Just because I won't let you kick me doesn't mean anything's wrong." I said defensively.

"Keep lying."

"That's exactly what I'm gonna do."

Sasha pouted and said, "Please tell me!"

I rolled my eyes and told her to come closer. "I'm pr-" before I could finish the sentence she shrieked.

"You are?!"

"Shut up! But yes I am. And I don't want anyone to know-"

"Does Christian know?"

"Yes, he knows but-"

"How was his reaction. You guys are the cutest couple so I'm sure it was adorable."