Loosen Up

"Out In The Streets Like Thermometers
You Rats Will Never Be Honorable
They Know I'm A Kid Of My Word
A Hustler The First To The First"
      Drake feat. Future x Digital Dash
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    •Nolen "Glizzy" Pryor•

    I drank my coffee as I got out my car. I walked past Carter's car as she was getting out, and she looked weird. I get that it's 8:30 in the morning, but she just looked worse.

"The fuck you staring at nigga?" Carter snapped as she walked by.

"Damn, I can't watch my surroundings? From the way you looking right now I thought you was a hyena!" I retorted.

Carter didn't say anything, she just stuck her middle finger up and kept walking. I chuckled as she walked because it's like, when she's angry it just makes me happy.

Kendall still hasn't text me since the dance, and I'm starting to get pissed. I texted her last night and she responded two hours later with 'Hello' and when I said 'It's me', the girl didn't even respond. She left me on fucking 'read' like, really? I didn't even do anything and she ignoring me.

I walked to my locker and opened it. Layla stood next to me and opened her locker.

"You need to talk to your friend." She said.

"Which one?" I asked, fully knowing who she was talking about.

"Christian."

"Why?"

"Cause he doesn't have any taste in girls. Can't you get them to break up or something?"

"Nope. It's his life and he can do what he wants. I'm only going to talk him out of unnecessary shit."

Layla smacked her lips and shit her locker. I don't see why she keep trying, cause Christian's not going to leave Bria, no matter what anyone says.

When I walked into class, Carter was talking to our teacher, Mr. Welsh.

"But I turned it in." Carter said.

"No, you did not. I looked three times and I don't see Carter James on any of the papers."

"Well can you check again? Because I not only handed the paper in, but I emailed it to you when you told me you didn't get it four days ago."

"I can check my email again, but I didn't get anything. I'll give you one more day, or it'll be a zero."

"But Mr. Welsh I turned it in!"

     By then I was tired of the whole conversation so I said, "Carter can you just talk to him later? I'd rather get on with my morning than listen to this."

"No one asked you." Carter said, rolling her eyes.

"You can go roll your eyes into the back of your head like it's going to do something, when we all know it's not. Just sit down."

"Since when can you tell me what to do?"

"He can't tell you what to do, but I can. Sit down and we'll talk after class." Mr. Welsh said.

      I smirked as Carter huffed and went to her seat. No one gives a damn about that paper except Carter, so she shouldn't waste our time by talking to Mr. Welsh. For the rest of class we worked on a project that was due after Christmas break. It was about past, present, and future. We had to write about our past, present, future, and what we thought would be different if we were either two years older or two years younger. I was half way through the first paragraph when the bell rang. I gathered all my stuff and left. My next class was Science and we were studying for finals. Before I walked in someone smacked me in the back of the head. I turned around and saw Carter walking down the hallway with Bria. Bria turned around and stuck her tongue out, while Carter put the middle finger up and mouthed 'Fuck you'. I shook my head and walked into the classroom.