Is It Still Me & You?

"You Used To Fuck With Me, I Used to Fuck With You, You Was In Love With Me, I Was In Love With You
But Now Everything Has Changed
Nothing Is The Same"
PnB Rock x Alone
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                •Bria "Bri" Parks•

     I managed to go the rest of the summer without talking to Christian and I felt fine. August 15th, 2016. The beginning of senior year, and the last time I want to have to deal with Christian face to face.

I put on my black high low shirt, white ripped jeans, and my all white Huaraches. I grabbed my phone, book bag and car keys and left. Dad was out job hunting and mom had just left for work. I plugged in the AUX cord and played No Limit by Usher. I had already gotten texts from Christian and school didn't even officially start yet. I don't know why I haven't blocked him yet.

About half an hour later I pulled up at the school and got out the car. Every step I took I contemplated running back to the car and leaving. I hear people talking about their summer and stuff like that and I hear some come next to me.

"You good?" I look to my left and see Layla next to me.

"Wondering why these people are lying about half the shit they did over the summer, but fine. You?"

"Fantastic." She took a sip over her Dunkin Donuts ice coffee. "Has he tried to talk to you?"

"You already know it. Not even 25/8. I'm talking about some 31/14."

"Does he not get that you don't want to be bothered, got dammit."

"Apparently not. That's why I'm going to tell him to leave me alone and let me think."

"Good. Who's homeroom do you have?"

"Mr. Turner. What about you?"

"Mr. Gibson." Layla rolled her eyes. "Christian is in your class."

"Are you freaking kidding me?"

"Nope. I'm so serious."

"It's not too late to run back to my car."

"Yes it is. We're already at our lockers."

I looked around and saw that not only were our lockers next to each other, but it was close to one of the exits. "Not too late." I said once again as I looked over my schedule.

"Well you apparently Mr. Gibson gives out detentions for being late to his class and his class is all the way in the back of the third floor, so I gotta go." Layla said. "Tell me if he tries to holla."

I took a picture of my schedule then put it in my pocket. Mr. Turner's class was on this floor and luckily right across from the classroom was a vending machine. I was starting to regret not eating breakfast, so this is what I needed. I put a dollar in and got a pop tart. I walked into the class and took a seat in the back and got on my phone. I was about to plug in my earplugs, but then I heard him.

     No one was really in their seats yet, so you could see everyone in the class. I cursed in my head over and over again as I slouched down in my seat and tried to hide my face with my phone and half bitten pop tart. He had a smile on his face and then he looked at me. His smile became a straight face. Christian walked over to me and I shut my eyes tight. Gosh, why did you have to make him so sexy, Lord? I asked in my mind.