Unexpected Things

"We Got Way Too Much In Common
If I'm Being Honest, With You
We Got Way Too Much In Common
Since I'm Being Honest, With You"
Alicia Keys x In Common
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Carter "C" James•

I put on camouflage shorts and my Beyoncé Formation tour shirt. I didn't go to the tour, but I just bought the shirt because I wanted it. Kendall texted me telling me the address we were going to for our double date. Yes, I was going to tolerate Nolen for a while, just for Kendall.

As I waited for Tai to come pick me up, I went to go mess with Alexa. When I went in her room she was rushing around trying to clean everything. I sat down in her bean bag and she tried to push me off.

"Why're you pushing me?" I asked.

"I have company coming and you're messing everything up!" Alexa whined still trying to push me.

"Why does your room have to be clean? It's not like they're important."

"You so rude. This is the first time she coming over, so my room gotta look presentable. Are you gonna be here?"

"No, I'm going-"

"Good."

"You didn't even let me finish my sentence."

"I didn't ask all that."

"You're rude."

"Well I am your sister."

     My mouth hung open as Alexa laughed. I heard the tip toe text tone I had and I went to my room.

Tai😈😏💦: I'm outside   -Read 12:21 p.m.

     I put on my black sandals and put my hair in a ponytail and grabbed my phone and waved to Alexa. "Bye, meanie!" I said sticking my tongue out.

"Bye, ugly!" She shouted back.

     I will beat her up one day. Nicole was on the couch, dad was at work, and Grandma was at some thing for her church. I got in Tai's car and kissed his cheek. I put the address into google map as Tai started driving.

"You're so lucky I love you." Tai said.

"I know, but how."

"Cause I'm finna deal with Kendall just for you."

"And I'm gonna deal with Nolen just for you, so we're even."

     I stretched and saw my tattoo on the inside of my arm that I had gotten in memory of my mom.