Love You

"We Call Them Fans Though, Girl You Know How We Do, I Go Out Of My Way To Please You, I Go Out Of The Way To See You,
I Ain't Playing No Games I Need You"
                     Fetty Wap x Again
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     •Christian "Chris" Braxter•

I groaned as Mae knocked on my door.

"What?" I asked.

"Christian if you don't get up you're going to be late for school." Mae said.

"Why didn't you wake me up earlier?" I asked getting out of bed.

"I tried. An hour ago in fact. When I first knocked on the door you told me to leave you alone, so I gave you ten more minutes, and when I came back I opened the door and you weren't in the bed, so I thought you already got up and went to take a shower."

"I was in my closet looking at something."

"Oh. Well hurry up. Lawrence, Cori, and Camryn are waiting."

"Tell them to leave, I can drive myself."

    Mae nodded and left. I wasn't lying about being in the closet. I was looking at the jersey Bria gave me. Since I took a shower last night, I started getting dressed.

    I put on a gray long sleeved shirt with a hood, black jeans, and black timberlands. I grabbed my phone and bookbag. I checked the time on my phone and it said 7:44. One thing I learned in high school was that if you're going to be late, you might as well be hella late and get some breakfast or some shit.

    I jogged downstairs and went into the kitchen. I opened the refrigerator and took out the milk, then I went to the cabinets and got the cereal. I sat down and started eating. Crystal came down the stairs and walked in the kitchen.

"Why are you still here?" She asked.

"I slept late."

"Need a ride?"

"No. I have a drivers license, if you don't remember."

"Oh yeah. How come I haven't seen Bria, or at least heard you on the phone with her?"

"Um...well, she kinda hates me." I said scratching the back of my neck.

"Why?"

"Cause Layla kissed me."

"Did you kiss back?"

"No! But everytime I try to explain that to Bria, either Layla or Cori butt in!"

"Well Cori doesn't go to the school so she's out the way. You just have to figure out a time to talk to Bria when you know Layla won't be able to interrupt."

"Thanks." I said getting up from my seat.

    I put my bowl in the sink and left. As soon as I got in the car I got a text from Nolen.

Glizzy: Yo u need to get ur ass down to the school!!!

👿🏈😎: Y

Glizzy: Just get here!!!

I sighed and drove a little faster to school. When I checked the time it said 8:02. What the hell can be happening this early? Just then my phone rang. I answered and put it on speaker.

👿🏈😎: Hello?

Carter: I fucking hate you.

👿🏈😎: I see Bria told you.