Sneak

"You Know When I'm Opposite Of You It Drives Me So Fucking Crazy
Got My Head Between Your Legs
Kissin' On Your Favorite Places"
                          DJ Khaled x You Mine
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

           •Nolen "Glizzy" Pryor•

   I walked into the school and signed Taylor out. I went to Taylor's classroom and they were packing up. She's in kindergarten so she's learning how to read and stuff like that. I've been helping her, but she gives me so many paper cuts when she tries to turn the page.

    I went over to Taylor and helped her with her stuff. Once she put her jacket and book bag we left. My school just started our spring break yesterday and I planned on spending it with Kendall. My 17th birthday was right after we went back to school too. I know Imani has something planned, but I don't know what.

"Uncle Nolen, can we get McDonalds?" Taylor asked as we were walking to the car.

"No, you just had McDonalds yesterday."

"Burger King?"

"No."

"Chic-fil-a?"

"No. You're not having any fast food!"

"Fine!"

   We got in the car and Kendall was sitting in there taking selfies. I swear when Taylor saw her, I heard her sigh. I hope I'm just hearing stuff.

"Hey Kendall." Taylor said.

"Hey pumpkin."

"Can we go to McDonalds?"

"Yeah, of course-"

"Taylor! I just said no. Why are you asking Kendall a question I already gave you an answer to?"

"Because I want a different answer!"

"Well you're not getting one!"

"I already did!"

"No. Kendall, we're not taking Taylor to McDonalds."

"Ok?" Kendall slowly shrugged.

"I hate you!" Taylor shouted at the top of her lungs.

   Kendall looked at me and I clenched my jaw. This little girl is testing my patience now. I started the car and drove off. The car ride was silent and I knew Kendall felt uncomfortable. All I wanted to do was get in the house now.  When we got into the house I unlocked the door and Taylor went to the living room and started watching tv, while I went to my room. I wasn't even in the mood to talk to anyone, so I closed my door and took my shirt off. I laid on my bed and didn't even realize Kendall had followed me in until she started tapping on my dresser.

"Forget about me?" Kendall chuckled. She came over and laid next to me.

"Yeah. Sorry."

"It's fine. I'd be mad if my niece if I had one said that to me."

"She's just been acting so weird lately. Like she's being bad and gives me an attitude."

"Didn't she just turn 5 like last month or something? We have been getting more tests in school and stuff, so maybe she misses the attention."

"I know, but it started like in the beginning of January when we first moved down here. Before I started going to the school."

"Oh. Want me ta try and talk ta her?"

"Nah. Don't try and humor her."

"Then I know what I can do."

"What?"

"Humor you." Kendall smirked and straddled me.

• • •

I watched as Kendall walked to her front door. When she got there she turned around and blew a kiss. She walked in her house and I pulled off. That girl really did humor me.

Kendall💦😩😏: Why u so big?????😩😩 -Read 4:00 p.m.

Cuz thts how God made me😂 -Read 4:00 p.m.

Kendall💦😩😏: But stillll -Read 4:01 p.m.

Next time I'll go easier👍🏽😂 -Read 4:01 p.m.

When I got in the house, Taylor was still in the living room watching tv. Imani had gotten home right before I went to take Kendall home.

"Hi Uncle Nolen!" Taylor smiled.

I looked at her and nodded. I didn't really want to talk to her since she hates me oh so much. I went to my room and started changing the sheets. I carried them down to the washroom and put them in the washing machine. Taylor followed me down and tugged at my shirt.

"Uncle Nolen?" Taylor whined.

"Stop whining. You're too old for that."

"Ok. I'm sorry for what I said earlier."

"Whatchu say?" I asked looking at her.

Taylor looked at me wide eyed then said, "Nothing."

"Why you lying?"

"Sorry."

"Taylor look at me. You will be held accountable for what you say in life. You told me you hate me, so I would come to think that I did something to make you hate me. Did I?"

"Yes."

"What I do?"

"Ever since you started dating Kendall, it's like you changed. I think she's changing you."

"Well a girlfriend sometimes will change her boyfriend, but it would be for the better."

"A girlfriend is supposed to love her boyfriend for how he is. Not change him."

"Who told you that?"

"Mommy. And another thing. I like her, but I don't like her."

"I don't get it."

"Like she's a nice girl and all, but I don't like her as your girlfriend."

"Well you're not going to tell me who I can date."

"Remember that when I start dating."

Taylor walked upstairs and closed the door. Imani be teaching this girl way too much. When I was done with washing stuff I jogged up the stairs and Taylor was sitting on the couch.

"Another thing! Come here." I went over to and sat next to Taylor. She whispered in my ear, "I heard you guys doing the nasty. Take me to McDonalds and I won't tell Mommy."

   I looked at Taylor and she smiled widely. This little girl slick. I'm so glad I still had my sneakers on, because I picked Taylor up so fast and went to my car.

She a little black mailer.
_______________________________

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Hey y'all!!!!

If you didn't know that's Kendall in the MM. Sorry Nolen's pic is a little blurry😭

He still bae tho😍

Any thoughts on Kendall?🤔

What her and Nolen did?🤔

Taylor?🤔

Vote && Comment!!!

Much love😘😘😘