My Valentine

"Now The Struggle's Always Real
Girls Be Stepping In My Space
All Up In Your Face
How Am I Supposed To Feel"
Nick Jonas ft. Tinashe x Jealous remix
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                •Bria "Bri" Parks•

  I scoffed at Christian's text telling me he's on his way to my house. He didn't even tell me that he was coming to get me. I'm not even going to get dressed because he's not taking me anywhere. Plus it's too early in the morning for all that. I got back in bed and watched 'The Real' and 'The Wendy Williams Show' until I fell asleep.

~~

  Someone was shaking the mess out of me and I was about to yell at them. Don't they understand that I'm sleeping? I fluttered my eyes open and looked at the person. Of course it was Christian.

"Happy Valentines Day." He smiled.

"It's too early for this." I said laying back down.

"It's only 11:26."

"Too early!"

"What's wrong with you? Normally you're all over me."

"Maybe just maybe I'm tired." I gasped sarcastically and put my hands on my face. "I was sleep before you got here. It wasn't obvious though because you couldn't see that my eyes were closed."

"No one asked for you to get sarcastic."

"No one asked for you to show up at my house." I mumbled, turning around so I could go back to sleep.

"Wow."

  I couldn't help but notice that once I turned around, Christian stopped paying attention to me and was either on his phone or watching tv. It made me mad that he wasn't trying to get me out of bed anymore, so I rolled over to him.

"What did you have planned?" I asked.

"You'll never find out unless you get out the bed."

"Do I have to get dressed?"

"Why wouldn't you? You also need to brush those teeth. Got damn what do you be eating?" Christian said waving his hand over his nose.

I laughed and kissed his nose then went to brush my teeth. Once I finished that I went back to my room and looked in my closet. I pulled out a white sweater, black mini skirt, black tights, and my black UGG's.

"Is this outfit good?" I asked.

"Yeah."

  I went to the bathroom to put it on and straighten my hair. When I came out I grabbed my purse and jacket then we left. When I opened the door to Christian's car I saw roses in the seat. I smiled and picked the note up that was on top.

Dear Bria,
I know you're mad at me probably and I know you don't like being spoiled, but I wanted to do this. You make me happy and I love you. All this shit right here is for you. You're my princess and I can't wait for the years to come in our relationship. Happy Valentines Day!
Love,
Christian