Exposed

"Can't Believe I Really Though You Cared For Me
You Was S'Posed To Be The One That's Here With Me
I Still Think About You"
A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie x Still Think About You
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Carter "C" James•

"What's wrong with you?" Kingston asked while I unbraided his hair.

"Nothing. I'm just bored." I somewhat lied. "Normally, I'm not in the house on a Saturday. Especially over Spring break."

"Where you tryna go?"

"The mall?"

"I'm down."

We both got up from the couch and went into our rooms to get dressed. Just wanting to feel comfortable today, I put on a gray shirt, capris, and sandals. I finished doing my eyebrows then put on some lipgloss. I grabbed my wallet and put some money in it then grabbed my purse and put my phone and charger in it. Walking out my room, I went downstairs and saw Kingston already down there. We left and got in my car. While Kingston was driving, I texted my dad and Nicole telling them that we had went to the mall.

"What your prom dress look like?" Kingston asked.

"I'm not going."

Kingston looked at me with a confused look. "Why?"

"I don't have a date."

"What's going on with you and Nolen?"

"We broke up."

"Why?"

"Are you gonna keep asking questions?"

"Until I get an answer, yes."

"We broke up because he was talking to another girl and when I talked to him about it, he made it seem like it wasn't a big deal."

"Nolen was my nigga, but I gotta fuck him up now cause I ain't letting that slide. Fuck he thought this was?"

"It's fine. I'm chilling. I only gave him my trust, love, and loyalty." I said sarcasm laced all throughout my voice.

"We not even gon' talk about him no more. You should go to prom with the short dark skin."

"Kendall?"

"Yeah, her. Ion like her but you do, so go with her."

"If I do end up going, I may just meet up with her there. She's been acting weird lately." I shrugged.

Ever since me and Nolen broke up, Kendall distanced herself from me and it's all over her snap and Instagram that she's been hanging out with girls that don't like me.

"Then cut her off. It ain't hard. You got other friends."

"Guy friends. I need female friends."

"Bria."

"Does she live in Atlanta?"

"You right. Ask dad if you can go to Washington or if she can come down here."

"True. Are you going to prom?"

"Ion like the girls here. So damn extra for no reason."

"True."

"What about Alex? Go with him."

"He has a date. They're cute."

"What about Tai?"

"He's taking his little cousin. She's a junior and she's moving. The school she's going to doesn't have a prom so he's giving her a prom experience."