Falling For You (1)

"Hey Baby Do What You Please
I Have The Stuff That You Want
I Am The Thing That You Need"
Michael Jackson x Dirty Diana
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bria "Bri" Parks•

*two weeks later*

I threw on a hoodie and walked outside, where Cater was waiting for me.

"Hey bitch!" Carter said in a ghetto tone.

"Wassup hoe!" I said in an even more ghetto tone.

"Ew, the fuck."

"You can't top me."

"I don't want to."

"So where are we going first?"

"Nail salon."

We were going out today because it was the Fall Ball! Also me and Christian's first dance together! Of course, Carter wanted to go and do all this stuff for one night. We got off of school early to get ready for it.

Carter pulled into a parking spot and we went into the nail salon. I got a matte gray and Carter got the same color since it goes with both of our dresses (dresses in mm). We sat in the chairs and they started our toes.

"You're not going to turn the massage on?" Carter asked.

"What massage?"

"When was the last time you've been to a nail salon?"

"Like last year."

"What the hell?! Girl, turn on the massage!"

"I didn't even know the chairs massaged you."

"Oh my gosh!"

Carter reached over and turned on the massage. She looked at me and sighed.

"I need to get you out more." Carter said.

"What? I can do my own nails."

"You haven't had your nails done in forever."

"That doesn't mean I don't know how to do them."

Once they finished our toe nails they started our finger nails. Both of us got fake nails, and then we left. We walked over to the hair salon that was across from it. We got our shampoo and conditioner and went to get our hair washed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ran my hand through my now black hair and smiled. Carter convinced me at the last minute to dye my hair black and I'm glad I did.

"Ow! You little bitch! Stop combing my hair so hard!" I shouted at Carter.

"Sorry! Got-damn I didn't mean to!"

"Just curl it please."

Carter curled my hair and braided the side. I started her hair and straightened like she told me to. Then I did her makeup, and she did mine. By the time we were finished it was 5:00 and time for us to meet the guys at this place called The Kitchen Bar. I put my heels on and walked downstairs with Carter.