ATL

"I'm On Some New Shit
I'm Chucking My Deuces Up To Her
I'm Moving On to Something Better, Better, Better"
Chris Brown x Deuces
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

       •Nolen "Glizzy" Pryor•

"Why that girl look at you like that?" Quincy asked.

"Which one? You gotta be more specific. Tons of girls look at me, cause I'm so fine." I said.

"Nigga shut up. The one that was holding the baby and I bumped into her."

"Oh her. She don't like me."

"You know her?"

"Yes, I know the bitch."

"Why don't she like you?"

"I don't know and I don't care. I don't like her either."

"But she bad."

"Your point?"

"Wait hold up...was that her kid?"

"I don't know what she be doing on her free time. Maybe she do be getting dick. That's good for her."

    I legit don't care about what Carter does on her free time. I wasn't even going to say anything unless that nigga she was with was trying to square up. Plus Imani was texting me nonstop telling me to 'Get to the apartment' and shit like that, so I wasn't trying to start anything. When I got to Quincy's house I dapped him and he got out. As soon as I pulled off Imani called.

Mani: Get your ass down to the house we don't have time for this!

I don't even know why you're rushing me!

Mani: Just hurry the fuck up.

And with that she hung up. I swear she gets on my last nerve with all the yelling she does. I pulled up to the apartment building and got out. I was greeted by the receptionist when I walked in, then I jogged up the stairs to our apartment. When I walked in I saw tons of boxes, and everything was packed inside.

"Why is all this stuff packed?" I asked, more to myself than to anyone else.

"Because we're moving." Taylor said, bouncing around.

"When did you find out?"

"When I woke up. Mommy wanted to tell you, but you were at the mall with Quincy."

"She could've texted me." I mumbled, walking to my room.

    Imani was in my room putting stuff in boxes. I stood in the doorway and watched her for a couple minutes then I started helping her.

"Why and where are we moving?" I asked.

"I got a promotion and to Atlanta."

"Hold up. So when are we leaving?"

"As soon as I finish putting this stuff in a box."

   Imani finished packing my stuff and I took the boxes down to the moving truck that I somehow didn't notice when I first got here. When I finished I heard crying and I instantly knew it was Taylor. I walked into her room and saw her basically throwing a tantrum.

"Stop crying before I whop your ass! Then you'll definitely have something to cry about!" Imani shouted, making Taylor cry harder.