The Plan (short chapter)

It's been a while since I've visited the boarding house, so I'd decided to pay my favorite pair of brothers a visit. Note the sarcasm in that sentence. They're actually the last people I want to see right now. After all, I did move to Elena's temporarily to get away from them. Well, not exactly. Their house just had too much drama. UGH!

I pulled up their driveway, mentally arguing with myself about if this is a good idea. I decided that it was, making my way out of my car. I walked up to the door, not bothering to knock. I went in, setting my keys down on the table and taking my sandals off. Jeez, they hurt!

I walked into the living room to see a sight that will leave me traumatized for at least a month. Damon and Andie, on the floor, doing exactly what you think they're doing. They were kissing passionately, Damon's body covering Andie's. They. Were. Butt. Naked. Scarred! For life!

"Oh my -" was all I could say.

Damon's head shot up, eyes wide with shock as he saw me. He quickly stood up, revealing his naked body. Oh my gosh. I put my hand out in front of me, blocking his body from view.

"Allie... W-What are you doing here?" Damon stuttered. I could feel the embarrassment that was radiating from him.

"Umm, well I, uh... You know what? Is Stefan home? I think he is. I'll be upstairs. Take care, now. Carry on. Toodles!" I said unbelievably quickly as I ran up the stairs.

I decided to do what I actually came to this house for. Visiting the brothers. Well, one of them. I walked through the upstairs hallway to Stefan's room. I knew he wasn't going to be thrilled to see me, but I felt to awkward to go back downstairs.

I enter the room to see Stefan sitting at his desk, writing something in his diary. Damon and I used to joke about stealing his diary and reading it one day. Aha, we used to be hilarious. I felt a wave of nostalgia pass over me, but I brushed it away.

"Hey Steffie!" I said like a two-year-old. He looked up at me, a bit of confusion in his eyes.

"What are you doing here, Allie?" he asked like he didn't care.

"Just visiting my favorite pair of Salvatore's!" I said with an overdramatic smile.

"You're lying."

"Nope. I was feeing happy today and decided to stop by. Besides, I was almost starting to miss you two." I said with a smirk.

He didn't reply.

"Oh come on, Stefan! We're besties! I can't just not visit you!" I said, throwing my arms up.

"Hmmm. Why am I not believing you?" he said, his face showing no emotion.

"Don't be like this."

"Like what? Like I'm not supposed to care that you hurt me. Just as I was about to think that I was getting over Elena, you break my heart too."

"We were both hurting at that time, Stef. I was missing Damon, you were missing Elena even though you broke up with her. One thing led to another and we were just comfortable in each other's company. Maybe a little too comfortable, but it made us feel like we were whole again. We just felt like we needed love at that time. We didn't need each other's love, but we needed some type of love." I paused, thinking of what more I could say. "And Stefan, all the other girls who don't find you somewhat attractive are idiots." I smiled.

He nodded his head slightly and then let out a small laugh.

"What?" I asked.

"Your speech. Aha, very heart-felt. You always did have a way with your words. You could cheer anyone up. You can help them to see the good in situations. Thanks."