"Hey Klaus, You're a Grand-Pappy!"

I've written and re-written this chapter multiple times! Well, literally 6 times. It was so frustrating because I didn't know how to pick it up from the previous chapter. Ugh, please forgive me for updating late.

--------------------------------------------------------------

*Allie's POV*

Damon had somehow managed to convince me that nothing was wrong, that I was just acting a little cranky. He never did explain to me exactly what happened, but I decided not to ask. Hopefully it was nothing too bad.

Damon and I were currently in his car, driving over to my father's mansion. We were in an awkward silence, which of course made me sort of confused. I suspect this had something to do with what Damon didn't want to tell me. Oh well, I have bigger problems to worry about. Like how my dad might react when he finds out that I'm pregnant with Damon's baby. Or what will happen if Mikael finds out about their whereabouts.

As we were driving, I swore I could hear everything. I heard every single wrinkle of the road as the car tires rode over them. I could hear Damon's watch ticking rhythmically on his wrist and every I could hear every single breath he takes. I heard something of what sounded like a heartbeat, too. I quickly convinced myself that I was imagining things and shook that out of my thoughts.

Minutes later, we were pulling up into the driveway of the 'Mikaelson Manor'. I had to stifle a laugh as I thought about all the names Damon had for this place. Stefan's car was also parked in the driveway and he was just getting out. Damon and I met up with him as we walked to the house together.

We walked in, not bothering to knock. We made our way to the living room to see that all of the Originals were sitting on the couch, facing away from us. They hadn't even noticed due to their bickering.

"All of your outfits look fine, Rebekah. You don't need to model each and every one of them for us." Kol said with an annoyed tone. His face showed pure boredom as he looked at Rebekah's short, emerald greed dress. In my opinion, she looked stunning!

"Oh, shut it, Kol!" Rebekah hissed.

"Or what? You'll dagger me? I couldn't help but notice that you've been dressing up a lot lately. Who are you trying to impress anyway?" Kol went on with a smirk.

"Kol." Elijah and Klaus simultaneously warned with seriousness filling their voices.

"Ahem." I coughed, interrupting their bickering and causing their heads to turn to us.

"Oh, hello Allie!" Rebekah squealed.

"No small talk. We need to get down to business." Klaus said seriously.

-

--

I was sitting on the floor with a map sprawled out in front of me, candles lighting the room. Everyone was crowded around me, looking closely to the map.

"Dad. If you don't mind..." I said, gesturing to his wrist and then the map.

"Of course." he said, moving closer to the map. He bit his palm and clenched his fist, holding it over the map. Several drops of his blood fell onto the paper before his bite closed up.

With that, I began muttering the spell under my breath. I channeled some energy from the candles, causing them to go dim. Although I wasn't using much power, I could feel myself start to go weak. It was like the energy was being sucked out of me, leaving a steady trickle of blood flowing from my nose.

My eyes snapped open and I gasped. "Done." They all gave me worried looks, not even bothering to look at the map. I quickly wiped away the blood from my face using the back of my hand.