Meeting The Family

Damon Antonio Jr. (Allie and Damon's son) goes by a lot of names, so try and keep track!

*Bonnie's POV*

I smiled, watching Allie and Damon try to grab their kids back from the many arms of our dysfunctional family. I've been watching for the last few days, keeping an eye on them, just so they're always safe. Because when he gets here, they'll all be in danger. Every one of them, down to Junior and Annabelle. He's worse than anything you could ever imagine. His looks itself are sickening, definitely able to make any child cry... to make any human cry.

There was a sudden uneasiness in the room. The lights dimmed in the slightest, although none of them seemed to notice. He was here. He was watching them. Just as I am.

*Allie's POV*

"Can I have my babies back now?" I said with puckered eyebrows and a smirk. "It's not like I'll get any one-on-one time with them when everyone's visiting."

"No! They like their Uncle Stefan!" The light-haired Salvatore whined, holding the twins closer to his chest.

"Surprisingly." Damon muttered, causing Stefan to shoot him a glare.

"I have you know, I am a very likable person." He said with raised eyebrows.

"Oh, get over yourself!" I smiled, walking towards Stefan. "And give me my children!"

I carefully scooped them up from his strong, husky arms, holding them close to me.

"Alright, fine. I have to go anyways. I'll be back later with Elena. See you guys." He said, giving a small wave to Damon and I.

"See ya." I called after him.

"Is widdle Damon and Annabelle hungwy?" Damon cooed in a baby voice. I was ready to burst out in laughter, but I managed to keep quiet.

"If mommy ever says anything about this, I'll deny evwything." He continued, smirking widely at me.

I sat down on the bed with Anna and Junior in my arms. Damon also sat beside me, taking Anna.

"Hello, daddy's widdle pwincess." He cooed, tapping her nose lightly with the tip of his finger. "Are you hungry? I think you are! Let's get you a bottle!"

Natalie, who was still sitting on one of the chairs in the hospital room with us, and I stared wide-eyed at the transformed Damon. He hadn't noticed until a few seconds later as he was reaching for a bottle.

"What? Why are you staring at me?" He raised his eyebrows.

"BLACKMAIL!" Natalie screamed and ran out of the room as fast as her legs could take her. I just looked to Damon with a confused face and took the other bottle he handed me.

"Alright, Antonio. You're gonna have to drink some milk now, okay?" I said in the softest voice I could manage.

Carefully, making sure his head and neck were supported, I leaned the bottle into his mouth. Ever so slowly, he began to drink.

Meredith had told me to try the baby formula first, and if it didn't work, try blood. Turns out, since these two are the only supernatural babies we know about, we're going to have to do a lot of things using trial and error.

I looked over to Damon and Annabelle to see that they were in the same position. Damon was making soft sounds with his mouth to imitate her drinking. She looked up at him with her light blue eyes that were full of purity and innocence. Her small hands were grabbing at his thumbs, cradling in their warmth.

"Daddy loves you and your brother so much. So, so much. And daddy loves mommy, too." He whispered to Anna, smiling as she continued to drink. I couldn't help but smile at them also.