Wedding Plans

<<<<<Four Months Later>>>>>

*Allie's POV*

"Come on, guys, just use the teething ring!" I grumbled to my two bundles of joy.

Annabelle and Damon Jr were at the terrible teething stage and it wasn't helping that they wouldn't dare to even touch their teething rings. Damon and Stefan also tried convincing them, but my babies were just as stubborn as their father.

Natalie even put the time she had left trying to get them to use the rings. She's been pretty busy as well with her two little girls. They were truly adorable and they had no problem playing with Antonio and Annabelle.

Everything was great. There actually was no sign of Katherine in the past months.

"C'mon, buddy. If you use this, it'll stop hurting." Damon took another stab at trying to persuade our quite irritated son.

Meanwhile, Anna had Damon's index finger gripped in her palm and she put it in her mouth, gurgling happily as shock struck her fathers face.

"Oh, no no no, darling." He said, pulling his finger out from her mouth which caused her to scream bloody murder.

"Okay! Okay!" He said, defeated. He allowed her to put his finger in her mouth again.

"That is what you call a whipped father." Stefan couldn't contain his laughter from beside me. Damon glared at him before turning to Anna, giving her a sweet smile.

"Ungo Feffie," Antonio chirped. Stefan turned his attention to his little nephew.

"Hi, Damon," Stefan cooed, picking him up. Antonio grabbed a fistful of his uncle's face, grinning wildly. I couldn't help but smile at the two.

Annabelle watched with full interest at her brother being flown around by Stefan. With Damon's finger still squeezed between her jaws, she pointed up at them. Her face scrunched up.

Her father smirked, shaking his head. He picked her up before the waterworks started and flew her around the room. She giggled as she soared in the air along with twin.

"Knock, knock! Wedding plans!" A familiar voice squealed. Caroline walked into the boardinghouse with a bounce in her step, followed by Elena and Bonnie. They were carrying just about every bridal magazine they could manage.

Yes, it's true. Damon and I were finally getting married. Next week, to be specific. Everything was done. All that was left was for me to find a dress.

"Come on, girly, I brought a few dress catalogues. Hopefully, we'll get some ideas." Caroline said.

"A few?" Damon and I said simultaneously before exchanging a look.

The girls and I plopped ourselves down on the couch, each grabbing a catalogue and searching through, occasionally pointing at possibilities.

"Okaaaay, Stefan and I are gonna take the babies to the park. Call if you need us." Damon said, taking Alyssa and Stefanie while Stefan took Junior and Annabelle.

"Be safe!" Natalie called to them followed by a wave of 'bye's from the rest of us.

"Ooh, look at this one!" Elena pointed to a page where a bride was modeling a poofy, fairytale dress. It was quite ordinary, definitely not something I would wear.

"That one is alright..." I said, shrugging. "Not much like me."

"How about this?" Bonnie said, gesturing to a V-necked dress with long sequined sleeves. It was gorgeous, but still not me.