The Originals

PICTURE OF ALLIE TO THE RIGHT!>>

-

Damon and I stumbled into the boarding house, laughing hysterically at something that probably doesn't even matter. Yes, we were drunk. Damon's idea of 'fun' today consisted of drinking loads of alcohol and just hanging loose.

I stumbled through the house and to the living room, stopping to see Elena and Stefan heating things up on the couch. Damon came in only seconds later, laughing even more when he saw. How'd I react? I was livid.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE AND THAT FREAKING COUCH??! MAYBE SOME PEOPLE ACTUALLY LIKE TO SIT DOWN ON IT, NOT FREAKING HAVE SEX EVERY DAY! WHY DON'T YOU JUST WALK UPSTAIRS AND DO IT IN YOUR DAMN BEDROOM?!" I screamed, slurring my words a bit before feeling Damon grab my hand and drag me up the stairs behind him.

He pulled me into his room, disappearing to the bathroom to change into pajamas as I changed in his closet. I basically just stole one of this black shirts and slipped it on. I was too drunk to find anything proper.

When I emerged from the closet, Damon was already laying on his bed, only in his boxers. I wobbled over to the bed, flopping myself next to him and scooting in closer. I felt his warm arm wrap around me as I cuddled into his chest.

I spontaneously flipped myself on him, kissing him full on the lips in a hungry way. I seem to have caught him off-guard because it took him a second to respond, putting both hands on my waist before flipping us over so he was on top.

His kisses were so warm, spreading happiness through my entire body. Whenever our lips touch, I swear I feel sparks. I'm supposed to feel revolted whenever I touch a vampire, but it's different with Damon. It's like my witch powers just turn off, allowing me to be free.

He let his lips trail along my jawline, to my ear. "I love you." he said softly.

I flipped him over so he was sandwiched between me and the bed. "I love you." I said cheesily, pressing my lips against his sloppily due to my drunk body.  

-- 

---

I woke up with a hangover, clutching my head as I inched closer to Damon, burying my head into his side. It took me a second to realize that we both didn't have clothes on. I got myself into a sitting position way too fast, causing my head to pound, but I ignored it.

"D-Damon. We didn't... right? The fact that I'm naked is just a coincidence, right?! Please tell me I'm right!" I mumbled, panicking a bit. He sadly shook his head and that's when a single tear dropped from my eyes.

"No, no, no, no." he stuttered, wiping away my tears with his thumb before wrapping his arms around me and lowering me back to my pillow. "We were both insanely drunk and we both don't remember it happening. It's okay, Allie. It wasn't your fault!" he assured, trying to stop my tears.

"Damon, it is my fault! I shouldn't have been drunk at all!" I sobbed into his chest.

"Allie! Allie, look at me." he said, cupping my face with his hands, forcing me to look up into his blue eyes. "None of this is your fault. I gave you too many drinks and you lost your sobriety. We both weren't thinking clearly when we.... you know. If we were sober, we would have waited until we were married. You're going to be fine, okay? Vampires can't procreate, so everything is going to be okay." he said sincerely, his face full of concern.

I slowly nodded my head, sniffling as I cuddled into his side once again. I brought the blanket up to my neck, throwing it over Damon as well. He put his arm under my neck and around me, his hand gently rubbing along my unclothed back. I rested my arm around him, hugging him close to me as I shut my eyes once more, waiting for the hangover to be gone.