Unwanted Drama

*Stefan's POV (You're welcome)*

I was sitting on my bed with my elbow on my knees and my head in my hands. Many would say that I was frustrated, or maybe even angry. But I wasn't. I was simply just heartbroken. Heartbroken that Allie, my Allie, was now currently engaged to my brother.

You would think, that after being related to someone for over 150 years, that they would at least tell you when they were planning on proposing. But no. Not Damon. He couldn't care for me even if he tried. He promised me an eternity of misery, and surely he's still keeping his promise.

Being truthful, I couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy towards my brother. It was like a stake to the heart when Allie agreed to be his wife. Never in a million years did I ever think Damon would get married. He's not one to be tied down. He likes the feeling of being free, being able to do whatever he wants. His independence means more to him than anything, but obviously Allie comes before that.

My thoughts were interrupted by a light knock at my bedroom door. I quickly pulled myself together, straightening up and putting a fake smile on my face.

"Come in." I called. The door opened to reveal a concerned looking Elena.

"Hey." she said, giving me a sympathetic smile. "Are you okay?"

I sighed as she sat down next to me, taking my hand in hers. She looked up at me innocently with her chocolate brown eyes. I love her, but I don't know if I'm in love with her.

"Stefan, are you okay?" she repeated, cupping my face with her hands.

I closed my eyes, taking a deep breath. "No, Elena. I'm not okay."

I finally opened my eyes taking in Elena's confused appearance.

"I'm in love with a woman I can never have." I said, averting my gaze from her eyes.

Even though I couldn't see her, I knew that she was hurt. I heard her heart quicken with my sharp hearing. Elena cleared her throat, taking her hands away from my face.

"So, why can't you have her? She's with another man, I assume?" she said coldly, shifting away from me in the slightest.

"Yeah, but that's not the point. The point is that I'm in love with her and it's driving me crazy. I'm not in control. Do you see the problem I'm having, Elena?" I said, looking up at her.

She took a while, but she finally nodded her head quickly. "Love does that to us, Stefan. It changes us."

I gritted my teeth, growling in the slightest. With one swift motion, I ripped Elena's vervain necklace that I gave her a while ago from her neck. She flinched, eyes filling with fear.

"Just stop talking. Just kiss me, be my distraction." I compelled her, shoving my face onto hers as my fingers ripped her shirt off.

*Allie's POV*

I woke up the next morning to Damon planting gentle butterfly kisses on the back of my neck. I giggled, turning around in his arms to look at him. He was smiling genuinely at me, making me blush.

"Good morning, Damon." I said, smiling widely.

"Good morning, Allie." he said, mimicking me as he nuzzled his face into my neck. I laughed at him, kissing the side of his head.

"So, I was thinking- " I started, but was cut off by nauseous feelings.

I pushed his arms off of me and ran to the bathroom. I flipped the toilet lid up and began throwing up. Seconds later, I felt Damon hold back my hair and gently rub my back. God bless him.