New Additions

"Katherine." I growled, lunging forward to grab her neck. She was too quick, dodging out of my charge. She zoomed to the side, smirking victoriously as if to show I meant nothing.

"Ooh, I guess someone woke up on the wrong side of immortality..." She said, continuing to smirk. I charged again, shoving her with all the force I had. She flew into a wall, bashing her head against it. Loud swears came from her mouth as she got up with lightning speed. I was crouched into a catlike perch, glaring at the curly-haired brunette.

"What are you doing here, Katherine? Don't you think enough is enough?!" I gave her an incredulous look, slowly inching closer. I could feel the adrenaline pumping in my veins as the urge to kill her increased.

"Oh, enough is never enough! How could it be when you're still not dead?!" she said between gritted teeth.

"I'm going to kill you," I growled, feeling the spaces underneath my eyes tingle as veins crawled down them.

"You'll be dead before you try," she growled back, baring her fangs.

"Listen you little psychotic bitch, if you dare even think about harming Allie, I'll be making you wish you were dead!" Damon cut in, sounding very intimidating. Katherine just smirked.

"God, I am so sick of that smirk!" I screamed, lunging forwards, moving faster than light. I stretched my arms out, reaching her neck. She kicked and thrashed, trying to get me off of her, but there was no way that was going to happen...

Until I felt a sharp pain in my abdomen.

*Damon's POV*

I tried pulling Allie away, but she was clinging to Katherine, clawing at her face and hair. Katherine was repeatedly trying to kick her, but failed. I only saw the slightest of shining metal in Katherine's hand and that's when it happened.

Allie let out a choked shriek as she slumped to the ground, knife handle visible from above her stomach. I ran towards her with lightening speed, my hands hovering over the knife. I couldn't pull it out. No, that would make it worse. As I was contemplating, her eyes were ever so slowly shutting.

"Allie, Allie! Open your eyes! Stay awake for me, please! Stay awake for our babies!" I begged, tears filling my eyes.

"MEREDITH!" I shouted. "MEREDITH!"

I looked around the room, only to see that Katherine had disappeared once again. I could feel anger bubbling up inside of me. That bitch will die. I will torture her until she's begging me to kill her. She will not win this time.

"Meredith, please." I said desperately, a little softer now that my voice was cracking.

As if on cue, Meredith rushed in, eyes widening at the sight before her.

"Get her on the bed, now!" she ordered.

I scooped Allie into my arms and ever so carefully laid her down on the bed. Her eyes were half way closed and her breathing was slowing.

"Allie, stay awake for me. Please." I pleaded, sniffling. I took her hand in mine, giving it a soft squeeze.

"Damon, you're going to have to pull the knife out! She'll have to deliver the babies immediately after!" Meredith's shrill voice sounded in the air.

"But what'll happen to them after the knife is pulled?!" I argued.

"What will happen if the knife isn't pulled?! It could be stabbing one of them right now! Just pull it out!" She demanded.

I reluctantly agreed, positioning my hand around the knife's handle. "Hang in there, Allie. I'll pull it out on three."

She weakly nodded, barely whispering. "One.... Two...."