Y U SO EMOTIONAL?!

Please excuse my terrible title, I really didn't feel like thinking of a creative one. Someone comment a better one and I'll change it. K? enjoy the chapter. It's short, but it'll satisfy your needs until I post again!

*Damon's POV*

I woke up with my arms around Allie, carefully cradling her stomach. She was snuggled up into my bare chest, probably enjoying my warmth. I mean, who doesn't enjoy my warmth? I'm cocky, I know! Although it was nearing the end of summer, Allie still liked to bundle up all warm and cozy.

I smiled at the thought of my little princess growing up to be exactly like her mother. Beautiful, sweet, caring... Allie was so many things. All the reason why I love her. I know, it's surprising that me, Damon Salvatore, loves somebody. But Allie found her way into my heart more than Katherine or Elena ever can. She's turning me good. It's been almost a month since I last fed straight from the veins of some innocent pedestrian. You would expect that I would want to rip someone's throat open and feed from them, but I have no urge to do so. Blood bags are satisfying my blood lust more than anything. All from the work of Allie.

I have no idea how I'm supposed to drink blood around our baby. I don't want it to be afraid of me whenever it sees me vamp-up or whenever I use my vampire speed. Hell, I don't even know how we're supposed to tell it's innocent mind that I'm a blood-sucking vampire! I wouldn't know what I'd do if it doesn't like me because of what I am. All I've ever wanted was to just be loved. To be picked before Stefan. To be the better brother.

I may sound selfish right now, but he started it all. He forced me to turn into this monster as he went into his "Ripper" stage. I remember how he drained the entire town, feeding off of them so hard that their bodies fell apart. His face was priceless once he had figured out what he'd done. The guilt caused him to try to put the bodies back together, piece by piece. I couldn't stand to be around him. I fled, left him to deal with it on his own. I remember thinking that he'd deserved it. Ever since then, our brotherly bond has been seriously bent. Even more than when Katherine played us against each other.

I carefully untangled Allie from me, causing her to stir a bit before going back to sleep. I got up without making a sound, tucking her in with the many sheets and blankets she insists to keep on my bed. What can I say? It's hard to say no to her! Especially when she makes that adorable puppy face. Aw. Snap out of it, Damon!

I went to the bathroom, starting my morning routine which consisted of brushing my teeth and showering. I stepped out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my hips as I walked to my closet. I grabbed my simple, all-black attire before slipping it on with vampire speed.

My hair was still wet as I walked downstairs to the kitchen. I fried up some eggs with bacon for Allie, knowing they were her favorite. As I brewed some coffee, I heard Stefan slip in the kitchen.

"'Morning, brother." I said, not looking towards him.

"Good morning, Damon. Who knew that you'd be up so early?" he joked.

I scoffed. "Better question, why are you up so early?"

"I'm heading over to Elena's; turns out, she isn't feeling too well."

"So you're trying to play the good boyfriend and visit her?" I said, more of a statement than a question.

I could almost feel Stefan roll his eyes. He was about to say something when a groan came from upstairs. Allie was awake. I listened closely to hear her footsteps and they were.... running? I heard the familiar sound of my bathroom door open and retching. Oh no, she was throwing up. Damn morning sickness.