Chapter 3 : The Computer

The next couple of days Niall has been very.. Protective. Something like that. He told me he saw something on twitter that the fans said about me, but it was nothing. I haven't really received hate in a while though. Of course I did in the beginning. But it's dying down.

I'm not really affected by it. I've been through worse things in life. A lot worse.

The boys are almost done with the UK tour. Next in America. I'm really excited about going! I've never been there!

Harry was sitting next to me on twitter too. He had his headphone in and was watching a news cast.

I looked over at what he was watching. He moved the computer away so I couldn't see. I gave him a look and he just shrugged.

I got up and walked to my bed. I closed my eyes until I heard someone come in. I opened one eye and saw Niall leaning over top of me.

He bent down and planted a light kiss on my forehead. I smiled at him and sat up. He sat next to me and I curled up in his chest.

"I love you." I whispered.

He laughed. "Where did that come from?"

"I just wanted to let you know." I smiled.

"Well I love you too."

I fell asleep in Niall's arms a few minutes later.

When I woke up I was all alone in the room. I checked to see what time it was. 6:30 pm. I walked out of the room and towards the living space of the tour bus. I only saw Harry on the couch.

The computer was still in his hand.

"Where is everyone?" I asked sitting next to him. "They went out." He mumbled, his headphones still in. I just nodded.

I sat there staring at the wall. Trying to steal glances at what he was watching. But every time he pulled the screen away from me.

I could tell he was very concentrated. The way his eyebrows were crunched together.

He's had this video on replay. It was the same video from earlier. He finally took his headphones out and closed the computer slowly.

He just sat there.

I stared at him.

"Are you o-"

He turned his head to me.

A tear fell from his eye.

He got up, and left.

_________________________

Authors Note :

Again. Sorry for taking so long. I feel terrible. But I'm trying my best! More is coming (:

~Sam