Chapter 18 : Phone Call

-Sorry for not posting yesterday! I was busy(:-

Jakes POV :

After a few hours of waiting, a doctor finally came out to talk to me. I stood up immediately waiting for the news. He gave me a warm smile. I gave him a worried look.

"Ella's doing just fine. No need to worry." He said.

"So what exactly happened to her?" I asked.

"Well, you probably already know how she's lost a lot of weight in the past couple of weeks. So, she started to eat a lot of random foods she threw together. And she ended up putting peanuts in the mix. Which she's been allergic to all of her life. Her throat swelled and she became unconscious." He spoke in detail.

I took a deep breath. "I told her not to touch the peanuts, that they wre for me." I said quietly running my fingers through my hair. The doctor just nodded.

"Can I go see her?" I asked.

"Not yet, we just gave her some medication and she was out like a light. You should go get her some clothes to change into. She's pretty worn out." He said.

"Ok, I will. Thank you for everything." I said putting my jacket back on.

I walked out of the hospital doors and back to Ella's apartment. 

My phone started ringing.

I looked down at the caller ID.

Niall?

Niall's POV

The boys and I have been on the plane for a while now. I can't help to say that I was nervous. My hands haven't stopped shaking and we haven't even landed yet. I still haven't said anything to anyone, I was scared.

I was scared that I was never going to be able to see Ella again. But really, we didn't even know what happened to her. Nobody does. We just watched the news and assumed the worst. I hope Ella is alright.

I keep thinking back to the day when Ella left the tour, left us all. But because of me, I made her leave. I can still see the look on her face when I yelled at her to leave. She looked terrified.

You guys are probably all thinking that I still love her.. but I don't. Ok, fine, yes I do. A lot actually. But there will always be apart of me that will still be mad at her. I mean she lied to me for almost 3 years. 

I can understand why in the beginning, but after her father died? I just don't understand why. Basically our whole relationship was ruined because of it.

But I miss her.

I still think of her as my girlfriend.

I know, weird.

I smiled at the thought of her being in my arms again. Our lips together. 

"I'm sure she'll be ok, Niall. She's a strong girl." Harry said patting my back. I didn't even notice the tears coming from my  eyes. I just nodded my head.

I just really wanted to know what happened to her. I pulled out my phone. Why didn't I think of calling him in the first place?

Of course, Jake would know.

"Hello?" His confused voice came from the other end.

"Hey, Jake. It's Niall, me and the lads are just about to land in London." He stopped me from continuing.

"What? Why?" He sounded worried.

"We heard about Ella. So we came to make sure she was alright." I said.

"Well she's fine." He said quickly. 

"But st-"

"Why do you even want to see her? You hate her remember?"  He said.

I took a deep breath. "I just miss my girlfriend." I can't believe I just said that.

"Wait, what?" 

"Ok, I know she's not my girlfriend but i still think of her as it." I said quickly.

"Well, you can't." He sighed.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because.  Uh, she's my girlfriend." He paused.

"We're dating."

____________________________

Authors Note :

HI! Sorry, I didn't update yesterday, I was gone all day! And guess what? I didn't win the tickets, and I'm mad.

I actually already have tickets but they might be fake ): Anyways, more is coming! Vote & Comment pleassseeee!!

~Sam