Chapter 20 : Forgiveness

*Can you please read the authors note at the end? Thanks (:*

I looked at their faces.

Niall.

Liam. 

Louis.

Zayn.

And Harry.

Harry was not looking at me he was staring at his feet. Niall stood up and made his way to me.

"No." I whispered before he could touch me. I stepped away from him. He gave me a confused look.

"You think you can just break into my apartment-" He cut me off.

"I didn't break in. You gave me a key remember?" He laughed.

"This isn't funny Niall! You can't just come in here and act like nothing has happened between us. None of you can.. besides Harry. He never wanted me to leave. We're done remember? You broke up with me. I'm not your "babe" anymore, ok? So please just leave." I spoke with confindence and it felt good to stick up for myself. Just seeing Niall again makes me realize that I have moved on.

"But Ella, please. I don't hate you anymore, and I forgive you. We all do." He said grabbing my hand.

I pulled away from him.

"I don't need your forgiveness, or want it. Now leave." I said.

I could see he was getting mad.

"We came all the way here for you, Ella. FOR YOU! And we can't just talk this out?!! That's f****** messed up! We were trying to help you!" He yelled.

"I don't need help with anything!" I yelled back.

"Look at yourself Ella! You're a mess because of me! We both know it." I stopped him.

"Yes, Niall. It was because of you. Let me say that again. It WAS because of you. WAS as in not anymore." I said. He looked at me with no expression on his face.

"I know you're dating Jake. But-"

"But what? You want to get back together or just start over? Well guess what buddy you're a little late. And I'm not dating Jake." I said.

His voice got quieter.

"Ella, I know I treated you like s*** that day. It was really overwhelming for me. My head was going crazy and I didn't know what I was doing. Please." He whispered.

"I'm trying to be normal, my life has been f***ed up and I just want to start everything over. And this right now is not normal, at all. With you in my life.. it wouldn't be normal, ok? I need to start over. Now I would like to continue my "normal" life that I was living before you rudely interrupted me." I said. 

The boys got up and walked out the door without a word. I followed behind. Niall turned to me.

"I really care about you. I always will. I know you hate me, I understand. But I'm not leaving you alone. I'm always going to be here for you." He said before walking away down the hall. 

I shut the door and hit my head against it.

"What have I done?" I said.

"Just chased your true love away, that's all."

I jumped when I heard the voice.

I turned around to see a curly haired boy.

"What? You said I could stay." He smiled a little.

________________________________

Authors Note :

Heyyy! Ok, so I know Ella is giving mixed signals in this chapter, but oh well. So anyway. The reason I told you to make sure to read this becauae I need help on a new fanfic. After this one is finished I am starting a new one. But I can't decide what boy. It's either going to be Liam, or Harry. 

So please comment what boy! Thank you (: More is coming!

~Sam