Chapter 28 : Liam and Niall

Ella's POV :

I turned on the lights in the shop and turned the 'closed' sign to 'open'. It felt good being back in the shop.  Jake arrived minutes later.

"How are you feeling?" Jake said pulling up a stool next to me.

"Fine, why?" I laughed.

"Well, tomorrow is a big day." He said nudging my arm. 

"Yeah, I know. You're coming with me right?" I asked.

"Of course." He smiled. My phone rang and I saw it was Harry. I walked into the back.

"Hey, Harry."  I smiled.

"Hey, how are you doing?" Harry asked.

"I'm fine, you?" I asked.

"Could be better." He breathed out.

"Why what's wrong?" I asked.

"I just saw something on twitter last night, about you. And it made me upset to think-"

"Don't worry about me ok? I don't even go on twitter anymore." I said.

He sighed. "Ok, I have to go. I'll talk to you later ok?" He said.

"Yeah. Bye Harry." I said then hung up.

I walked to the front and sat down next to Jake. He had already put on the music, he was being his stupid self. (GIF OF JAKE ON SIDE) He made me laugh by the way he was dancing. He looked at me and smiled. 

"I don't know what I would do with out you." I laughed poking his cheek. 

The day went by slow we had only 2 customers before we decided to head to lunch. Jake wanted to go into a little cafe. The one where Niall took me that one time,  I smiled just thinking about it. We sat down at the booth and ordered ourselves food.

We talked about the interview tomorrrow. I had butterflies in my stomach already. Once we got out food I heard screaming from outside. Not like a terrifying scream, but like high pitch screams from teenage girls. 

I looked out the winidow and saw two boys walking.

Liam and Niall.

I turned my head back to Jake quickly, then he turned his head to them. He also turned away. 

"They're coming in here." He said. I bit my lip.

"Do you want  to leave? He asked. 

"After we pay, ok? I need to learn to deal with seeing them." I said. 

Niall and Liam were seated a few booths away from us. Niall's back was to me. Liam noticed me quickly. He smiled warmly and I returned it. I instantly felt tears burn in my eyes. 

"I''m gonna go to the bathroom." I said quietly. I got up quickly, and walked to the bathroom, looking down at the ground. I locked myself in the stall and sat on the toliet. I put my head in my hands and let the tears roll down my cheeks.

I just needed to let it all out at the moment. I didn't care, I needed to cry. I missed them that much, I had to cry.

I got out of the stall and splashed water on my face. I was just glad I wasn't wearing any make up today. I washed up my hands and walked out of the bathroom. 

I ran into someone.

"Sorry." I mumbled, not bothering to look up at who it was. Their hand grapped onto my arm, causing me to jolt back. I looked up to see Niall. He smiled at me. 

"What are you doing here?" He smiled.

"I-I, came here with Jake. For lunch." I stuttered.

"Oh. So how've you been?" He asked.

"Um, I've been doing alright. We reopened the shop." I said awkwardly, playing with my fingers. 

"Ella." He said seriously. I looked up at him. "We don't have to make things awkward when we talk. Listen, I really mi-" 

"Ella! C'mon!" I turned around to see Jake waiting at the door for me. 

"I, uh. I have to go."  

____________________________

Authors Note :

Sorry it took long for me to update today, I've been busy with the family. So I think there's a gif of Jake on the side. I don't know if it worked though. So tell me if it did. More is coming (:

~Sam